From 25/05/2021 to 12/10/2021
Adelaide Central Markets Guided TourSevenhills Cellars WineryWadlata Outback CentreJeff Morgan GalleryCoober Pedy Opal CentreUluru Sunset Experience with Sparkling wineUluru Sunrise and guided Uluru walkKata Tjuta guided walkKing Canyon Guided Rim walkAlice Springs Town TourAlice Springs Telegraph StationAlice Springs Desert ParkRoyal Flying Doctor ServiceSchool of the AirEarth Sanctuary Dinner under the stars (BMG)Karlu Karlu (Devils Marbles)Mataranka Thermal SpringsKatherine Gorge CruiseYellow Waters Cruise in KakaduUbirr Rock Art SiteNourlangie Rock Art SiteDarwin City Tour – Darwin Museum, East PointDarwin Harbour Dinner Cruise.
Quality accommodationTravel by luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below).
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Adelaide On arrival today, explore the major sights of this picturesque city. Later, join a local food expert for a guided tour of the vibrant 140-year-old Adelaide Central Market where you’ll meet the traders and sample some local culinary delights. Relax this evening at a Welcome Reception at Luna10 Bar, and dinner at Koomo Restaurant and Bar with your Travel Director and fellow travellers.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 16 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans