Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Reykjavík, Iceland
Mind-blowing scenery. Buzzing nightlife. Bucket-list topping activities. Plus all the weird, whacky and wonderful in between – welcome to Iceland. With these out-of-this-world landscapes, you might as well have landed on the moon. Dump your stuff at the hotel and say g’day to your trip mates. We may be a mixed bunch but we’re in this together – like it was meant to be. Our expert Trip Leader will take us on a wander, ticking off the likes of Ingólfur Square, Hallgrímskirkja, Harpa Concert Hall, the Cathedral and the Sun Voyager Statue. Then? We’ll really kick things off with an included dinner and tasting (of the Icelandic beer variety). This is gonna be good.
Day 2 - Reykjavík including the Blue Lagoon
Bucket-lister alert – we’re heading to the legendary Blue Lagoon today. Think: milky-blue geothermal pools that look like something George Lucas made up. Grab your towel and thongs (for your feet), do your Viking call and make a run for the steamy thermal pools. Bliss. You’ll have plenty of time to soak, swim, lather your complimentary mud mask and indulge in a bevvie from the swim-up bar – before we return to the city for an afternoon of free time. Need some suggestions? Check out the Saga Museum, National Museum of Iceland or Phallological Museum (for something a bit...different). Immerse yourself in the magic of Iceland’s unique landscapes at Perlan. Head to Álfaskólin and get your diploma in magical creatures (no bullsh*t). Or head out on a foodie tour that’s more than a little unusual. Fermented shark, anyone? Then: don your thermals and practice those panos – we’re on a mission to see the illusive Northern Lights. Visibility can’t be guaranteed (obvs), but if you do catch them – you’ll be winning at life. Cue: alll the goosebumps.
Day 3 - Reykjavík including the Golden Circle
Another day, another mind-blowing included activity – we’re off to explore the Golden Circle. 300 kilometres of phenomenal Icelandic landscapes. Natural wonders don’t get any better than this. Trust us. We’ll check out the roaring Gullfoss Falls. ‘Holy sh*t’ our way around the Great Geysir. And soak up all the amazingness at UNESCO World Heritage-listed Thingvellir National Park. SD cards full and tummies rumbling – it’s time to hunt down Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur for the world’s best hotdog (as voted by Bill Clinton). Or go authentic with some street food – traditional sheep soup and fish stew are a must. Then? Download ‘appyhour’, locate Lebowski Bar and hit the d-floor with your trip mates. It’s our last night together, so make it a good one.
Day 4 - Reykjavík
And just like that, it’s over. Head down to breakfast and swap those socials – you’re gonna need them for that meet-up on mainland Europe. Where to next?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..