Best Of Okinawa Cruise
Day 1 - Shanghai Post-Mao-era Shanghai is light-years away from its restrained past (and even farther away from the equally unrestrained reputation it held for a long time before that). Today's Shanghai is firmly focused on the future, a bustling metropolis with a revitalised port and a sizzling art/shopping/restaurant scene that rivals even the most cosmopolitan of its Western cousins. Anyone with an eye for the global stage just has to see this city.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Okinawa (Naha) Naha, the capital and largest city of Okinawa Prefecture, boasts a unique Japanese culture. As the region's transportation hub, Naha connects travelers with other parts of Okinawa, Japan and Asia; consequently, Okinawans have grown accustomed to openly sharing their distinctive customs with visitors from all over the world - right down to their very own dialect, Uchinaguchi.
Day 4 - Cruising
Day 5 - Hong Kong After you arrive at Hong Kong's airport on Lantau Island, see the enormous Tian Tan Buddha, measuring 112 feet tall and weighing over 200 tons. Then, take a harbor cruise to get your bearings and see Hong Kong's modern architecture. Later, slurp noodles at the Temple Street Night Market. If you have an extra day, head out to Dragon's Back portion of the Hong Kong Trail for some scenic hiking among mist-covered peaks. The Peak Tram takes you up to Victoria Peak, Hong Kong's 1,800-foot-high mountain. Less expensive buses will get you there, too. Once you're up top, admire the views over the city from the hiking trails. The Peak also offers an escape from the subtropical climate below — the air here is cooler and less humid. Stanley Harbour, on the other side of Hong Kong Island, will give you a taste of a different Hong Kong. It's a fishing village on Repulse Bay with a lovely seaside walk (snap some photos of the fishing boats) as well as a famous street market. There's lots of British history, a boardwalk and even a few beaches. You can take the bus from Central for a scenic trip, though the express bus is faster.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..