Amsterdam For Christmas(Multi Share,Start London, End London)
From 24/12/2021 to 27/12/2021
Enjoy a Christmas day lunch with the Contiki Fam.
Christmas is no time for skimping, are we right? So let's just go top notch and settle ourselves in for 3-nights of funky hostel digs.
The rooms are multi-share, so even if you're travelling solo there will be no time for playing lonely on this festive occasion.
You may not have room for much food other than the Christmas lunch we indulge in on Christmas day, complete with all the bells and whistles.
But in case you do, 3-continental breakfasts will also fill the tum, then the rest of the time is yours to have as many frites slathered in mayo as your heart desires.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - London to Amsterdam Our family joins forces today in London filled with an invigorating mix of Christmas cheer and eagerness to explore Amsterdam. A festive ride across countries and into Amsterdam - that's not the most usual Christmas Eve experience, but by Santa it's a good one!Shortly before we find our ferry for France, we'll be taking in the English coastline beauty of the White Cliffs of Dover. They owe their gorgeousness to their composition of chalk - you're in awe and we haven't even left the UK!Off the ferry we arrive in the port town of Calais - French soil! We travel north via Belgium before reaching ... Amsterdam!Cross off another country off your list as you cruise through Belgium on your way to Amsterdam.Fun fact: the city has 1539 bridges, 165 canals, and 2500 house boats. Yes, you read that right, and it's all here for you to explore. On arrival it's dinner are on us, then get out and make the most of the spirited streets all lit up and Christmas-y with a walking tour around pretty canals.
Day Day 2 - Amsterdam Wake up and start wishing your wolf pack a very Gelukkig Kerstfeest! This Christmas you'll be downing a delicious Christmas feast with a surprise twist for something uniquely Dutch, only in Holland! This is going to be tasty, filling and have you rolling out of there like Santa himself, after a lazy Amsterdam morning. You could take to the streets to walk off your lunch, and explore the old cobbled streets with your camera in hand. The Christmas vibes kick on with an optional canal cruise for those who've escaped the food coma of lunch. We'll indulge in unlimited drinks as we cruise through through the canals to see the city under a flood of twinkling lights as you raise a toast to loved ones back home, but happy to know that this year will definetely be one to remember.
Day Day 3 - Amsterdam The city will still be buzzing with all things xmas. This morning we'll head into the beautiful countryside for a taste of tradition, as we visit a local clog and cheese makers house for a look at how two of the coutry's most famous symbols are made. Back in the city, stroll Dam Square, visit the Van Gogh Museum & eat Dutch pastries galore; the opportunities in Amsterdam are infinite & the day is yours to explore (and recover from yesterday's indulgences). Grabbing a bike is essential to do it like the locals, as well as taking in a few stroopwaffles and pomme frites to keep hunger at bay.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans