Hogmanay New Year (4 Day Start Edinburgh)(Multi Share,Start Edinburgh, End Edinburgh)
From 30/12/2021 to 02/01/2022
City orientation walk of EdinburghEntrance ticket to the legendary Hogmanay street party.
For 3 crazy nights, you and your new besties will be bunking in a buzzing Scottish hostel.
At this time of year, the good vibes are going to be through the roof.
We'll fill your belly each morning with a complimentary continental breakfast, then the rest of the day's nosh is up to you.
Nibble on some haggis, munch a buttery shortbread or two and fill up on a wholesome stew.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Edinburgh So special is the new year ahead of us that it goes by its very own name. This isn't just your average turn of the calendar - we're doing Hogmanay! When we join forces in Edinburgh today our good spirits will be flowing: the emotional kind, not yet the boozy kind.We'll weave our way into Scotland, we will find ourselves in Edinburgh, our base camp for the next 4 days. Home to William Wallace, this city is all about historical cool. With it's Castle on the hill, cobbled streets and no doubt kilt-clad locals, the capital of the land of haggis and whisky will impress. But first up, we settle into our swanky nest before we get orientated with the city and start the festivities.
Day Day 2 - Edinburgh - New Year's Eve Thousands of people from all across the world making mayhem on the streets, dancing under fireworks & soaking up live music aplenty - welcome to New Year's Eve Scottish style! Take a late start to the day before enjoying some good food and winter city magic before the party begins. Your included ticket to the festivities is exactly what you need to start the night off on the right foot. Ice-skating, carnival rides, and dancing anyone? We say yes.
Day Day 3 - Edinburgh - New Year's Day Though the parties will still be kicking on across the city, this day is yours to ring in the new year as you see fit. A late breakfast, a city stroll and a spot of shopping might be all your danced out feet can muster. But for the more adventurous types, join the New Year tradtion and parade down the street before taking a dip in the freezing Firth of Forth for a charity plunge. If you're not tired out, then channel your Scotsman and head for a stroll to Arthurs Seat for the city's best views. Ahh Edinburgh, we're in love. Tonight, why not join the group for dinner and a show and hear bagpipers do their thing over some delicious local eats.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 15 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans