Tokyo To Incheon
Day 1 - Tokyo From the timeless beauty of the Meiji Shrine to the glittering Ginza District and impressive Tokyo Tower, Tokyo is a complex blend of East and West where houses of wood and paper stand beside soaring steel skyscrapers while kimono-clad women stroll along trendy teenagers. Here in this city of more than 11 million people, the timeless Imperial Palace bears testament to Japan’s enduring traditions, existing in a verdant parkland of isolation.
Day 2 - Cruising the Coast of Japan
Day 3 - Kagoshima, Japan Mount Sakurajima casts an imposing image on arrival to Kagoshima, but don’t be deterred by the active volcano across the bay. Kagoshima has been voted Japan’s friendliest city, with a climate to match the warmth of its residents – and the heat of Mount Sakurajima. This tropical environment fosters a rich agriculture and aquaculture that produces distinct cuisine and famously high-quality ingredients. The nearby Chiran Samurai Residences and Gardens offer a glimpse into the legendary warriors of 250 years ago.
Day 4 - Nagasaki, Japan As Japan's only access to the West, Nagasaki flourished during a period of national isolation in the 16th century and continues to be influenced by the ideas and technology of other cultures. Must-see attractions include Japan's oldest gothic-style wooden church, the inspirational Peace Park, and the stately Glover Mansion, an impressive hideaway which was the legendary setting of Puccini's opera, Madame Butterfly.
Day 5 - Cruising the East China Sea
Day 6 - Incheon, South Korea Incheon is rising to new heights, literally. The city is developing metropolitan real estate with dramatic results, including a district called Songdo International City, home to the world’s tallest twin tower buildings and South Korea’s tallest building, the North Asia Trade Tower. Visit Independence Memorial Hall commemorating General MacArthur, who turned the tide of the Korean War, while farther afield the Incheon Islands are favored by hikers and beachgoers.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..