New Zealand Tours: Siberia Valley Adventure small group tour 4 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 28 Sep 20 - 26 Apr 21.
Accommodation: 3 nights accommodation - Franz Josef Retreat, Makarora Lodging, and Siberia Hut.
Transport: This trip includes a fixed wing Scenic flight and a jetboat ride, our rides in and out of Mt Aspiring National Park.
Guides: Two experienced New Zealand guides per trip.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on all days (Day 1 excludes breakfast, and day 4 excludes dinner).
Activities & Attractions: All hikes, plus a breathtaking flight into Siberia Valley, and a jetboat ride out again are all included on this epic adventure.
NOTE: This is a Hiking Focused Trip, A good level of fitness is required as you'll typically encounter 3-6 hour hikes each day with significant gradient inclines and declines and limited or no vehicle support.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Siberia Valley Adventure small group tour with Active Adventures departs from Christchurch.
Quite simply, this is one of the most spectacular and least well known wilderness experiences in New Zealand. We're exploring the Siberia Valley in Mt Aspiring National Park - we'll access it via a fixed wing flight, and jetboat out the following day. This is backcountry New Zealand in style.
Highlights: Christchurch, Arthur's Pass, Hokitika, Franz Josef (1 night), Makarora (1 night), Mt Aspiring National Park- Siberia Hut (1 night), Cardrona, Queenstown
Book your Active Adventures tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin Share/ Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Your deposit is non-refundable, however it can be transferred to any other departure date or trip in the future providing you request a transfer prior to 30 days from departure.
- Full payment is due no later than 90 days prior to the departure date of the trip.
- If you book your trip within 90 days of the departure date, the full balance (including any additional items) is required within 14-days of the booking date..