New Zealand Tours: Northland Discovery small group tour 5 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 29 Sep 20-18 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 4 nights comfortable hotel accommodation.
Transport: comfortable air-conditioned vans.
Guides: Two experienced New Zealand guides per trip.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on all days (Day 1 excludes breakfast, and day 5 excludes dinner).
Activities & Attractions: All hikes are included, as well as the optional sandboarding at Hokianga; Also included are the water taxi rides, and the trip to Poor Knights Islands to snorkel or kayak (there is an extra charge if you'd like to upgrade to diving).
NOTE: This trip requires a good level of fitness.
Hikes are 2-3 hours long.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Northland Discovery small group tour with Active Adventures departs from Auckland.
Immerse yourself in the North Island's nature and culture. Take 5 days to hike, cruise, snorkel and kayak around the North Island. Highlights include Waipoua and Puketi Forests, Cape Brett Hike, cruise to the Poor Knights Islands, Ruapekapeka Pã, Mangawhai Heads.
Highlights: Auckland, Waipoua Forest, Hokianga (1 night), Paihia (1 night), Tutukaka (2 nights), Auckland
Book your Active Adventures tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Your deposit is non-refundable, however it can be transferred to any other departure date or trip in the future providing you request a transfer prior to 30 days from departure.
- Full payment is due no later than 90 days prior to the departure date of the trip.
- If you book your trip within 90 days of the departure date, the full balance (including any additional items) is required within 14-days of the booking date..