New Zealand Tours: Sunny Marlborough Escape small group tour 5 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 18 Sep 20 - 23 Apr 21.
Accommodation: 4 nights comfortable accommodation.
Transport: airport transfers, comfortable air-conditioned vans.
Guides: Two experienced New Zealand guides per trip.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on all days (Day 1 excludes breakfast, and day 5 excludes dinner).
Activities & Attractions: Walking/hiking, and kayaking! On this trip we've refined the subtle art of adventure travel, allowing you to discover the South Island on foot and by paddle.
Highlights include 2 hours on the Abel Tasman Great Walk Track, exploring Pelorus River, two nights at Tanglewood Lodge, kayaking and hiking in the Marlborough Sound.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Sunny Marlborough Escape small group tour with Active Adventures departs from Nelson.
On this 5-day escape you'll experience two of the South Island's Great Walks, as well as kayaking in Marlborough Sounds and experiencing some of our favourite, beautiful accommodations; we've hand-picked them for their uniqueness, hospitality, and comfort. Along the way we'll sample some delicious food and wine, and visit a winery in pinot gris and reisling country. If the combination of those ingredients sounds like something you could enjoy, then let us take care of the details whilst you maximise your holiday time.
Highlights: Nelson, Abel Tasman National Park (2 nights), Marlborough Sound (2 nights), Nelson.
Book your Active Adventures tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 September 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Your deposit is non-refundable, however it can be transferred to any other departure date or trip in the future providing you request a transfer prior to 30 days from departure.
- Full payment is due no later than 90 days prior to the departure date of the trip.
- If you book your trip within 90 days of the departure date, the full balance (including any additional items) is required within 14-days of the booking date..