Victoria Falls Explorer (Jan to June)(Twin Room,Start Victoria Falls, End Victoria Falls)
From 02/01/2022 to 30/03/2022
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Victoria Falls Excited much? Your trip starts with an included airport transfer to your accommodation in Victoria Falls,one of the Seven Natural Wonders and the largest waterfall in the world. You might want to pack your raincoat, as during certain times of the year you can get drenched from the rising spray, giving the falls its local name: 'The smoke that thunders'.
Day 2 - Victoria Falls After an included breakfast, you've got a full day of activities to explore. You'll get an included tour of the falls, taking that thunderous beauty in from all the best angles. Then you can choose to raft down the Zambezi, one of the world's best white water rapids. In the afternoon you could get that adrenaline really pumping - either jumping, zip lining or swinging off the famous bridge connecting Zimbabwe and Zambia over the Zambezi River.
Day 3 - Victoria Falls Today you can opt to finish off our time at the falls in breathtaking style with an incredible helicopter flight above the thunderous waters below - the best way to see the falls in all their glory. Your final evening will finish with a magnificent sunset cruise on the Zambezi. What a way to end on a high.
Day 4 - Depart Victoria Falls After breakfast this morning you'll take your included transfer to the airport or Kasane, Botswana. As you flick through your photos and videos, you'll realise that nothing will compare to seeing this natural miracle up close and personal. Victoria Falls See Victoria Falls Tour (one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World) Victoria Falls Sunset Boat Cruise
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans