Nomadic Namibia(Twin Room,Start Windhoek, End Windhoek)
From 18/04/2021 to 26/03/2022
Explore 'Big Daddy' and see the petrified trees in Death ValleyBushman Living MuseumMorning and Afternoon Game Drives in Etosha.
Being on safari sure works up an appetite.
We'll provide breakfast every day, plus a huge stack of included lunches and dinners, from buffets to picnics.
Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cuisines.
You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager and local guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Your trip starts in Namibia's capital, Windhoek. After the meeting the group at the start hotel we'll go outinto town for our first dinner together at the legendary Joe's Beerhouse, sampling some of Namibia's cusine.
Day 2 - After a hearty breakfast and sleep-in, we're on the road together for the first time, seeing this beautiful country and hearing about its stories until we check into our lodge tonight. We have an included buffet dinner after the long drive day.
Day 3 - We're up early today as we want to explore the desert before it gets too hot! Today we get to discover Sossusvleiby taking the iconic shots of Deadvlei and wander around Big Daddy sand dune.We then hit the road again and make our way down to the German coastal town of Swakopmund.
Day 4 - Swakopmund is our adventurers paradise as we explore both the ocean and surrounding desert. We start on a marine boat cruise looking out for seals, dolphins, pelicans and more as we slurp on fresh oysters and Champagne.This afternoon we hit the dunes to try out some dune Quad biking and sand boarding in one of the world's oldest deserts - the Namibia. We will end off the day with a dinner in town reminiscing the days activities.
Day 5 - We leave the coast behind us and head inland to visit an indigenous bushmen village. Here, the bushmen will welcome us into their lives, show us how they've lived in these harsh desert conditions and involve us in their daily activities. From here we head up to Etosha for our included dinner and eagerly await the next days' game drives.
Day 6 - We're up early for our first Namibian game drive in Etosha! The Etosha Pan is so large it can be seen from space, but it's the natural waterholes lining the edge that attract the wildlife (and therefore us) to them. From the big cats to desert-adapted antelope, the wildlife viewing experience here is like no where else on Earth.During the heat of day, relax at the pool or sit at the waterhole watching wildlife come and go before opting to go on another afternoon Etosha Game drive. Tonight we treat ourselves to another buffet dinner on our last night together.
Day 7 - After breakfast, we drive back down to Windhoek to catch the afternoon flights back home, saying goodbye to new friends but cherishing our lifelong memories.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans