An Art Lover’s Taste of Europe - Summer 2021
From 26/09/2021 to 10/10/2021
Dining Summary: 14 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch with wine (LW), 6 dinners with wine (DW)Vatican City: Visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
Galleria Borghese: Explore Galleria Borghese.
Uffizi Gallery: See the works of Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael in the Uffizi Gallery.
Scenic Drive: Ascend Mt Stanserhorn by old-timer railway and the worlds only Cabrio cable car for breathtaking views.
Santa Maria delle Grazie: Visit the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Paris: Visit Paris’s first digital art Museum, Atelier des Lumieres.
Paris: Explore the Louvre Museum at night.
Musee DÓrsay: Experience the largest collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masterpieces in the world at Musee DÓrsay.
Amsterdam: Admire famous masterpieces at the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
14 nights in First Class Hotel Accommodation as indicatedEscorted by a professional Travel DirectorLuxury air-conditioned 40 seater coach with extended leg room, on-board washroom, and panoramic windowsInsight Hotels include all service charges, taxes and porterageAirport arrival and departure transfers on Day 1 and Day 15A dedicated Well-Being Director throughout ensuring enhanced hygiene protocols and distancing.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 10 - Lucerne to Paris Travelling into the Burgundy wine region of France, we stop in the walled town of Beaune. After an orientation with your Travel Director continue on to the French capital, Paris. This evening we’ll enjoy a typical French Style dinner.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day Day 13 - Paris to Amsterdam Travel into Belgium today and make a stop in the canal city of Ghent. Its centre is known for medieval architecture such as the 12th century Gravensteen Castle and Graslei, a row of beautiful facades reflected in the River Lys. Relax at a café terrace, shop for Belgian chocolate or simply take in the atmosphere. Continue on to the Dutch capital of Amsterdam, a vibrant metropolis and still a living museum of the 17th Century.(Breakfast)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 13 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans