Cape Town To Southampton
Day 1 - Cape Town, South Africa The “Mother City” has welcomed sailors since Portuguese navigators first rounded the Cape of Good Hope in the 15th century. Not only is it one of the most beautiful cities in the world – tucked into the arms of a broad bay, beneath Table Mountain – but it is also surrounded by wild beaches, rugged mountains and bucolic vineyards. On a fine day you can ride the cable car to the summit of massive, flat-topped Table Mountain, with majestic Cape Town at your feet and the Cape of Good Hope in the distance. Less than an hour away, you can go wine tasting at Stellenbosch, famous for its Cape Dutch architecture and fine estate wines.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Walvis Bay, Namibia The “Diamond of Africa” is a country of stark beauty and contrasting landscapes. It is home to the world's oldest desert, the world's highest sand dunes, and a diversity of people that have created an intriguing blend of cultures and traditions. Tales of shipwrecks echo along the Skeleton Coast where you can visit the old world resort of Swakopmund and glimpse Spitzkoppe, a volcanic mountain known as Namibia's Matterhorn. Discover the largest breeding colony in southern Africa at the Cape Cross Seal Reserve. Admire the scenic splendour of a vast lagoon sheltering 31 species of birds including thousands of flamingos. For a change of pace, go sightseeing from a donkey cart or kayak across a lagoon.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Tenerife
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - Southampton Step aboard in Southampton & straight into that holiday feeling. No flights, no hassle. Just the excitement of the days ahead and the promise of memorable moment. So, relax and raise a toast as the UK drifts from sight. Before you know it, you'll be watching your destination come into view. But where will it be ?
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 April 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..