From 30/07/2021 to 02/08/2021
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Berlin Welcome to Berlin! The party capital of Europe is the perfect place to kick things off. After meeting and greeting today we'll receive our Berlin 3 day pass, which gives us unlimited public transport through the city. You can't say we don't treat you. We'll take a Metro to the City Centre to enjoy an included feast - washed down with some local beer maybe.. Prost! Then we'll receive our pride party pack and head to the world famous Dyke March, a joyous celebration of lesbian culture. After that, the night is ours to explore all of that iconic nightlife...
Day 2 - Berlin Pride It's time for the parade! Taking place in front of Victory Column, this epic party will get us in the mood, as we enjoy all of the weird and wonderful costumes (some very alternate lederhosen) and the pumping music. Well into the swing of things, once the parade is over we've hooked you up with tickets to the official afterparty. Lucky us.
Day 3 - Berlin After a free morning (for some much needed R&R) we'll get to enjoy an exclusive Contiki Cares experience with a social enterprise called Refugee Voices, learning from young refugees on a fascinating walking tour that draws parallels between the city's turbulent past and the situation in modern Syria. The rest of the day is yours - why not spend the afternoon eating your way through Berlin's hipster Kreuzberg district?
Day 4 - End Berlin We may be feeling slightly delicate this morning, which is why we've got an included breakfast for refuel before our trip ends. What an adventure it's been - make sure to swap social deets and start planning next year's festivities! Arrive Berlin Welcome dinner Berlin 3 day Unlimited Public Transport Pass Contiki Pride Party Pack Berlin Exclusive Reserved Contiki Party Space at Pride 2021 Ticket to the Official Pride After Party Berlin Take a Refugee Voices tour of Berlin that gives a new perspective on the city's turbulent history
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..