Oktoberfest - 5 Days Hotel (Start/End Munich)
From 29/09/2021 to 03/10/2021
Locally guided walking tour of the citySee the Glockenspiel and MarienplatzReflect on the tragedies of the 20th century at Dachau Concentration Camp in Munich.
You and your new besties will be living it up in top-quality twin-or triple-share hotel rooms for 4 wild nights.
If you want to treat yourself, you can splash a bit of extra cash and upgrade to a single room.
Wake up each day to hearty breakfast, which will line your stomach before a big day tasting your way around the festival.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome to Munich! After meeting and greeting at our accomodation, we'll then take an orientation of the city - your chance to pick up a dirndl or lederhosen for those keen to dress like the locals. Here are some facts to get you in the know: There are 14 main tents, the biggest holding 11,000 party people, so get your checklist as you make your way through as many as you can. It's been said that each year over 7.5 million litres of beer are guzzled, 500,000 roast chickens are eaten, and approximately 50,000 pork knuckles are consumed. So help those statistics and get eating!
Day 2 - This is your chance to experience first hand the famous antics of a 200 year old beer fest. Over the next few days hop between festival tents and amusement rides & sample the many beers that make this such a loved affair. Take advantage of the additional activities up for grabs to mix things up and ensure you see the full picture of the city. We've got the perfect optional activity, a bike tour through the city and after sinking some steins in the English Gardens, it's time to get our party on again. Prost! They say that the more you learn about the past, the better prepared you are for the future, and with this in mind we include a trip to Dachau concentration camp, to pay tribute to the victims of some horrific acts that took place so many years ago.
Day 5 - Our trip ends after breakfast today. Swap contact details and start arranging your next party!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 07 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans