From 16/07/2021 to 11/09/2021
Guided Hike to Arthurs SeatGuided Half Day Hike in the CairngormsTry and spot 'Nessie' on a cruise along the spectacular Loch NessGuided Hiking Afternoon - GlencoeSee the spectacular Eilean Donan castleGuided Half Day Hike in the CairngormsScenic drives including the Whisky Trail and Royal DeesideSee Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountainGuided Hike in the region of Loch Lomond.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Royal mile, old Castle, home of the brave, Edinburgh is going to turn it on from start to end. With days of good time ahead, go out in search of haggis, a whisky bar and join the jolly locals before meeting up with the crew tonight, in anticipation of the good times that are yet to come. We'll get to bond over an include dinner tonight, swapping stories and talking about the adventures ahead.
Day 2 - Rise and shine - it's time for a morning hike to Arthur's Seat, a spectacular extinct volcano forming most of Holyrood Park. After, if you want to get the low down on the history of this city why not join our local guide for an optional tour of Edinburgh Castle? Or maybe you'll do a spot of tartan shopping on Princes Street. Strictly for the purpose of being cultural, you should probably make time for a traditional whiskey experience tonight, where we'll sip single malt while locals tell us folkloric Scottish stories. The things we do for cultural immersion...
Day 3 - It's time to blaze a trail out of Edinburgh & head for the Scottish Highlands.Already blown away the rugged mountain scenery en route, we'll arrive in the Scottish Highlands amped up for some spectacular natural beauty. We'll take a half day guided hike today in the Cairngorms, a sprawling national park that's home to Britain's most loved, endangered creatures such as red squirrels and wildcats. After soaking up all of that incredible scenery, it's time to enjoy an included dinner.
Day 4 - Departing Drumnadrochit this morning we'll get to enjoy an included cruise around the iconic Loch Ness. Don't be disappointed if you don't spot the mythical monster - the scenery more than makes up for it.Arriving in Glencoe we'll refuel with lunch before a glorious guided hike. Then we'll arrive in Oban where we'll grab dinner and settle in for the night.
Day 5 - After a few days of remote and rugged goodness, a change of pace in Scotland's biggest city is sure to fire things up a notch.We make a stop in Stirling, known for its famous Castle nestled right on a hill, and the town where William Wallace took on the English and yelled "Freeeedom!" We'll take another epic guided hike to explore the local scenery.Get involved with everything great about Glasgow. Live music on every corner, a gothic cathedral & plenty of quirky characters make this city unique. An optional this evening could see you dining in the home of a local as they cook you regional delicacies.
Day 6 - After breakfast we'll leave Scotland today, but the windswept beauty of the Highlands will live long in our memories. Say goodbye at breakfast as it will be the last bite our crew has together - until the next adventure that is. Make sure to swap details and start planning your next trip!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 16 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans