Kimberley and West Coast Horizons by Private Jet
From 01-Jan-2021 to 31-Dec-2021
Travel aboard a private jet, escorted by an APT Tour Director.
Locally-inspired dining – a total of 15 meals (7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 5 Dinners).
Enjoy a scenic cruise through Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge.
Spend a day in El Questro Wilderness Park including a cruise through Chamberlain Gorge.
See Cape Leveque and the Bungle Bungles from the air.
Swim with whale sharks at Ningaloo Reef.
Embark on a Super Pit Tour of Kalgoorlie Mine.
Discover the Margaret River region and enjoy lunch at a local winery.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Darwin to Katherine, Kununurra This morning be collected from your Darwin hotel and transfer to the airport to board your private plane. Your first hop will take you to the town of Katherine where you’ll venture to Nitmiluk National Park and the famous Nitmiluk Gorge (Katherine Gorge). Here, you’ll board a boat to cruise through this natural wonder, looking out for hidden waterfalls, Indigenous rock art and wildlife. This afternoon return to your plane and reboard for your flight to Kununurra. Transfer to the Kununurra accommodation, then set off on a sunset cruise and welcome dinner on Lake Kununurra.
Day 2 - Kununurra Today set off to El Questro Wilderness Park. You may wish to enjoy a soak in the natural thermal pools of Zebedee Springs. Surrounded by a forest of palm trees and with a soundtrack of birdsong, you’ll feel your cares melt away. Later, join a guided cruise along Chamberlain Gorge. Learn about the region’s diverse flora and fauna as you cruise one of the Kimberley’s longest gorge systems.
Day 3 - Kununurra to Broome After breakfast, transfer to Kununurra airport and board your private aircraft for your flight to Broome. Your captain will be taking the scenic route over the Bungle Bungle Ranges and before heading to the coast to fly over the spectacular Cape Leveque before arriving in Broome. Here you’ll learn about Broome’s unique history and culture during a guided tour.
Day 4 - Broome Today is free for you to relax by your resort’s pool, or spend the day lazing on Cable Beach’s iconic sands, maybe treating yourself to a sunset camel ride along Broome’s famous shores. Alternatively you might like to set off on an optional air tour to Horizontal Falls and cruise through the incredible rapids (own expense).
Day 5 - Broome to Exmouth This morning after breakfast board your private plane and fly to Exmouth. Located on the tip of WA’s North West Cape, Exmouth is surrounded by sparkling turquoise waters and the famous Ningaloo Reef. Enjoy a brief sightseeing tour of the town and learn about its military history before checking-in to your resort hotel for the next two nights.
Day 6 - Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef Cruise Today you’ll get to spend a full day cruising the waters of the World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Reef. As you relax on board a spotter plane will be scouring the area for whale sharks and alerting the skipper for the best location for guests to take the plunge into the water alongside these gentle giants of the ocean. Afterwards, enjoy a gourmet lunch on board as well as time to snorkel in warm crystal-clear waters. Beneath the surface, look out for dugongs, dolphins, manta rays and more than 500 species of fish that make Ningaloo Reef their home.
Day 7 - Exmouth to Perth via Kalgoorlie This morning, fly across Western Australia’s wheat belt to the goldfields area and the historic mining town of Kalgoorlie. Discover the inner workings of Australia’s golden heart on a Supa Pit tour. After lunch, take off again, bound for the Margaret River region. Upon arrival at Busselton airport, transfer to the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort. Settle in and enjoy the facilities of this luxurious resort before enjoying a special Farewell Dinner this evening.
Day 8 - Margaret River To Perth This morning set off on a gourmet tour of Margaret River including a visit to Gabriele Chocolates before heading to a landmark local winery for a winery tour, tasting and lunch. This afternoon transfer to Busselton airport for your flight to Perth where your tour ends.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..