Jordan Experience - Classic Group, 2021
From 19/08/2021 to 22/09/2021
Petra: Taste authentic Jordanian flavours as you experience a traditional desert dinner when you dine at the Ammarin Bedouin camp.
Wadi Rum: Enjoy tea with the Bedouins at sunset and taste authentic Jordanian cuisine dine under the stars for your Zarb dinner.
Amman: Toast to your adventures with your fellow travellers at a lively Celebration Dinner.
Dining Summary: 6 Breakfast (B), 2 Dinner (D), 3 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)Amman: Choose between joining a guided tour to discover the highlights of the city and learn about the history and culture or alternatively, explore Amman's street art scene on a guided graffiti walking tour.
Amman: Visit the Iraq-Al Amir Women's Cooperative supported by the TreadRight Foundation.
Learn some skills behind traditional handicraft activities from the ladies of the cooperative and admire their work, which helps boost their financial livelihoods.
Jerash: Feel like you have stepped 2,000 years back in time as your Travel Director guides you through this marvellous ancient metropolis - now the finest surviving example of a Greco-Roman city in the world!Mount Nebo: Take in the astounding view of Moses' Promised Land, where the ruins are truly a site to behold.
Shobak: Explore the Crusader fortress and see the Crusader chapel.
Madaba: Guided by your Travel Director, see St George Church and admire the detail of the Madaba Map - a fascinating mosaic that is believed to be the earliest surviving map of the Holy land.
Petra: Explore the ancient and hidden 'rose-red' city, as you journey with your Travel Director, through the winding, dark passageway, between rock walls up to 200 metres high.
See the Treasury and explore the Roman Amphitheatre and ancient tombs.
Wadi Rum: Enjoy beautiful desert scenery as you make your way on a jeep safari deep into the heart of Wadi Rum's majestic desert.
Amman: During a city tour of Amman, visit the Citadel, the grand Roman Amphitheatre and the Archaeological Museum.
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseasEnjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned coach with onboard washroomAlternate vehicles without onboard washroom may be used on occasionWe carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel doorHotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currencyWe also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotelsFrom time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destinationComplimentary transfers are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Amman The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a landscape that has changed little in 2,000 years. On arrival at Amman airport, you are transferred to your hotel to relax and settle in.Later, join your Travel Director for drinks and a Welcome Dinner.(Dinner with Wine)
Day Day 6 - Amman If you wish, start the day with sunrise yoga at the Bedouin camp. Start your day with an Amman city tour, visiting the Citadel Hill, huge Roman Amphitheatre and Archaeological Museum. Later, check in at the Marriott Amman hotel and your evening is at leisure.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 13 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans