Lake Matheson Eco Tour Guided Walk
HighlightsPlease Note: Accommodation & airfares are additional. Subject to availability & change. Child age is 3-15 years. Walk is 2 hours with transfers from local sightseeing provided. Departs daily at 5:30pm. Does not operate on Christmas Day.
Enjoy a nice peaceful walk around this iconic beautiful NZ lake, with information on local flora/fauna, history of the area & its glaciers. This is an easy 2 hour guided walk with undulating terrain. Join your guide for a cup of tea and a biscuit next to a beautiful vista of Lake Matheson.
Please Note: Pricing is land only; airfares will be at an additional cost.
- sightseeing deal on sale in-store until close of business 31 October 2020, unless sold out earlier or withdrawn.
- All bookings require a deposit, or full payment depending on the offer to be paid in store prior to close of business on date sales ends.
- Prices are per person, based on per adult occupancy unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change, withdrawal or variation without notice.
- Prices are subject to availability, blackouts and seasonal surcharges depending on date of travel.
- Minimum/ maximum stay restrictions may apply.
- sightseeing star rating is based on our ratings & is a guide only to the overall quality of the property.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- All components included in your sightseeing are provided by carriers, hoteliers and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- All offers are subject to our full terms and conditions.
- Accommodation & airfares are additional.
- Subject to availability & change.
- Child age is 3-15 years.
- Walk is 2 hours with transfers from local sightseeing provided.
- Departs daily at 5:30pm.
- Does not operate on Christmas Day..