Singapore to Hong Kong
Day 1 - Singapore Modern Singapore is a fascinating mélange of cultures. Browse the shop-houses of Little India, perfumed with fragrant spices and flowers. Have tea in Chinatown where medicine shops and calligraphers line the narrow streets. Meander through the world's largest collection of orchids in the Botanic Garden, and walk through Raffles Landing, the old colonial district with its restored British-style buildings.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam The port of Phu Mey is one of Vietnam’s culinary centres, and your gateway to exploring history-rich Ho Chi Minh City and the seaside resort of Vung Tau. The vibrancy and history offered is enticing. Still fondly known as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is a continuous whirl of the aroma of fresh noodles, the sight of orange-garbed monks and the buzzing of scooters, all in a French colonial backdrop.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Chan May A stretch of coastline quite unlike any other in the South China Sea. Passing coastal sand dunes, beautiful green hills and paddy fields, you sail to the historic Vietnamese cities of Hue and Da Nang. Your guide to Hue and Da Nang. A port call to Chan May offers the chance to experience white sand beaches, historic tombs and one of Vietnam’s most famous waterways: the Perfume River. Whether you choose to travel to Hue or Da Nang you’ll be met with a wealth of sights to see, not to mention scenes of indescribable beauty. Both cities are the gateways to some of Vietnam’s most illustrious treasures; from the Ancient Emperor tombs outside of Hue to the spectacular cave labyrinth of Da Nang’s Marble Mountains. Prepare to find your senses piqued, your soul nourished and your heart captivated by otherworldly sights and spellbinding scenery.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Hong Kong Hong Kong is a paradigm of contradictions. On the one hand the city vibrates with modern commerce, soaring skyscrapers and sophistication. But at the same time it is a land of ancient beliefs and intriguing local customs: small, gilded shrines glow with red lamps, joss sticks and fresh oranges; markets are heaped high with salted eggs, squid and every kind of medicinal root and herbal remedy imaginable; red-sailed junks and sampans ply the harbour. For shoppers, no city in the world can compare to this non-stop bazaar. And epicures will also find their nirvana. There are ethnic cuisines from all over China: Cantonese dim sum, crispy Peking duck and spicy Szechwan dishes.
Day 8 - Hong Kong Hong Kong is a paradigm of contradictions. On the one hand the city vibrates with modern commerce, soaring skyscrapers and sophistication. But at the same time it is a land of ancient beliefs and intriguing local customs: small, gilded shrines glow with red lamps, joss sticks and fresh oranges; markets are heaped high with salted eggs, squid and every kind of medicinal root and herbal remedy imaginable; red-sailed junks and sampans ply the harbour. For shoppers, no city in the world can compare to this non-stop bazaar. And epicures will also find their nirvana. There are ethnic cuisines from all over China: Cantonese dim sum, crispy Peking duck and spicy Szechwan dishes.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..