Scotland's Highlands Islands and Cities
From 28/06/2021 to 14/10/2021
Explore in Edinburgh with a Local SpecialistDiscover Dundee, Orkney Islands, Stirling and GlasgowVisit Edinburgh Castle, Glamis Castle, Blair Athol Whisky Distillery, the battlefield and Visitor Centre of Culloden, Dunrobin Castle, John O'Groats, The Italian Chapel in Orkney Islands, Skara Brae, Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, St.
Mungo's Cathedral in Glasgow and Stirling CastleView Jedburgh Abbey, the 18th green at St.
Andrews, Inverness Castle, Eilean Donan Castle and GlencoeSee Loch Ness, Loch Lomond and the Battlefield at BannockburnConnect with Locals Join the Wood family at their 15th-century farm on the shores of Loch Ard for a home-cooked Scottish Be My Guest lunch, tales of Rob Roy and a few foot-tapping ceilidh tunes.
(Day 12)Dive into Culture Visit Blair Athol Whisky Distillery in the foothills of the Grampian Mountains for a tour and tasting of their single malt whisky.
12 breakfasts1 lunch (Be My Guest)5 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and up to half your evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Ferry to the Orkney Isles and returnFerry to the Isle of Mull and IonaFerry from the Isle of Skye to MallaigCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverTickets are included for the world-famous Tattoo during the Edinburgh FestivalAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesHandcrafted Highlights.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 8 - Over the Sea to Skye Dramatic landscapes accompany our scenic drive along the rugged north-west coastline of the Scottish Highlands to remote Ullapool on the shores of Loch Broom. We journey to the 13th-century Eilean Donan Castle, perched on a tiny island where three sea lochs meet, then continue to the Isle of Skye where we'll stay overnight and enjoy a delicious dinner in our hotel.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 15 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans