From 23/04/2021 to 24/10/2021
Assisi Orientation of this beautiful town dedicated to St.
FrancisFlorence Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte VecchioItalian Lakes Visit Lake ComoCassino Views of the monastery high on the hillPisa Visit the Square of Miracles to view the Leaning TowerRome Sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist includes a visit to St.
Peter's Basilica and views of the mighty ColosseumSorrento Visit this popular resortVenice Cruise by private boat to St.
Mark's Square and visit a traditional glassblowing workshopVerona View Juliet's Balcony and the impressive Roman Arena.
9 Breakfasts3 Three-course dinnersAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAirport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Rome (2 Nights) The 'Eternal City' has captivated travellers for centuries and you'll not be disappointed as it prepares you for an exhilarating journey across Italy. On arrival in Rome, check in to your hotel, then get ready for your very own introduction to Rome or relax at your hotel and recover from your journey. Later this evening, you'll meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a glimpse into what lies ahead along your journey. Soak up the city's effervescent atmosphere during an optional sightseeing tour followed by a light dinner of Italian specialties.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 07 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans