Spanish Experience End Barcelona
From 17/04/2021 to 24/10/2021
Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, La Rambla and views from MontjuïcGranada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish cityGuadix View the cave homes in 'Barrio Troglodyte'Madrid Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Royal Palace, Retiro Park and the Cibeles FountainPeñiscola See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean SeaPuerto Lápice Visit the inn where Don Quixote is said to have been dubbed a knightSeville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Plaza de España and Giralda TowerToledo Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Synagogue and Cathedral; enjoy a visit to a steel workshopValencia See the town hall, Cathedral, Towers of Serrano and Quart and the City of Arts and Sciences.
8 Breakfasts3 Three-course dinnersAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAirport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Madrid (2 Nights) It won't take long for Madrid to get under your skin - this graceful capital was spruced up several centuries ago thanks to King Charles III and it remains an elegant city to this day. Once you've checked in to your hotel, you'll have some time to relax before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a glimpse of what's to come on your Spain value tour. When the sun sets, head out onto the streets to watch this football-mad metropolis come to life. You could join your group for an optional walking tour of the city with a chance to indulge in the tapas at a local restaurant. You'll soon discover why the city's vibrant nightlife keeps its hot-blooded residents up all hours of the night.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 08 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans