Wonders of Turkey
From 26/06/2021 to 11/10/2021
Ankara Visit the Museum of Anatolian Civilisation and Ataturk's MausoleumCappadocia Visit Pasabagi and the Red Valley and marvel at the underground city of SaratliEphesus Visit the Great Theatre, Library of Celsus, Gymnasium and the Temple of HadrianGallipoli See Anzac Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair CemeteriesIstanbul Sightseeing includes the Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and the Grand BazaarKonya Visit the Mevlana Museum, home of the Whirling DervishesPamukkale See the Cotton Castle springs and the ruins of the Roman health spa of HierapolisPergamon Visit the Asclepion Medical CentreTroy Visit the ruins of the ancient city and see the Wooden Horse.
9 Breakfasts5 Three-course dinnersAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachFerry across the Dardanelles from Çanakkale to EceabatCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAirport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Istanbul (2 Nights) It's the city Napoleon said should be the capital of Earth and while it may not quite have reached that stature, Istanbul's history as the capital of two great empires has left an enviable legacy of art, architecture and culture. Where better to begin your journey across Turkey than in its capital, the gateway to the Orient? On arrival, transfer to your hotel and explore the city your way before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a glimpse into what lies ahead.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 16 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans