Splendours of Italy
From 24/04/2021 to 28/10/2021
Assisi Orientation tour includes views of the Basilica of St.
FrancisFlorence Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte VecchioItalian Lakes Enjoy a free day with spectacular viewsLugano Visit this magnificent lakeside resortPisa View the Square of Miracles and the famous Leaning TowerRome Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit to St.
Peter's Basilica and views of the mighty ColosseumSiena Visit the Piazza del Campo famous for the Palio horse raceSorrento Orientation tour of this popular resortVenice Cruise by private boat to St.
Mark's Square and visit a traditional glassblowing workshopVerona View the Roman Arena and Juliet's Balcony.
12 Breakfasts4 Three-course dinnersAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAirport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Rome (2 Nights) If Rome were a person, she would be confident, alluring and complex. You'll get to know her, and her quirks, over the next few days as she launches your unforgettable journey across Italy. You'll see reminders of an ancient world, a holy empire and the Renaissance around every turn should you wish to spend the day exploring on your own, after checking in to your hotel. Meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a glimpse of what's in store. You could continue your independent exploration of Rome later this evening or join your travel group for an Optional Experience to see some of the city's most iconic sights followed by a dinner of light Italian specialties.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 04 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans