Scotland's Highlands, Islands and Cities Reverse
From 02/08/2021 to 14/08/2021
Discover Glasgow, Stirling, Orkney Islands and DundeeExplore Edinburgh with a Local SpecialistVisit Stirling Castel, St.
Mungo's Cathedral in Glasgow, Isle of Iona, Isle of Mull, Isle of Skye, Ullapool, Skara Brae, The Italian Chapel in Orkney Islands, John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle, the battlefield and Visitor Centre of Culloden, Glamis Castle and Edinburgh CastleView Glencoe, Eilean Donan Castle, Inverness Castle, the 18th green at St.
Andrews and Jedburgh AbbeySee the Battlefield at Bannockburn, Lock Lomond and Loch NessConnect with Locals Join the Wood family at their 15th-century farm on the shores of Loch Ard for a home-cooked Scottish Be My Guest lunch, tales of Rob Roy and a few foot-tapping ceilidh tunes.
(Day 2)Dive Into Culture Visit Blair Athol Whisky Distillery in the foothills of the Grampian Mountains for a tour and tasting of their single malt whisky.
12 Breakfasts1 lunch (Be My Guest)5 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and up to half your evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Ferry to the Orkney Isles and returnFerry to the Isle of Mull and IonaFerry from Mallaig to the Isle of SkyeCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and restaurant gratuitiesMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverTickets are included for the world-famous Tattoo during the Edinburgh FestivalAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesHandcrafted Highlights.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 5 - Over the Sea to Skye We pass Fort William on the shores of Loch Linnhe, renowned as the gateway to Ben Nevis. Following a beautiful route that takes us past the Glenfinnan Viaduct, along which Harry Potter's Hogwarts Express once crossed to his beloved school of magic, we journey 'over the sea to Skye' where tonight we'll stay on the isle and enjoy a dinner in our hotel.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 09 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans