Treasures of Turkey
From 10/04/2022 to 06/11/2022
Ankara Visit the Museum of Antolian Civilisation and Ataturk's MausoleumAntalya See the Roman harbour on the beautiful Turquoise CoastCappadocia Visit Pasabagi and the Red Valley and marvel at the underground city of SaratliGallipoli See Anzac Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair CemeteriesIstanbul Sightseeing includes the Topkapi Palace and the Blue MosqueIzmir View a blend of modern and traditional in the many markets, mosques and churchesKonya Visit the Mevlana Museum, home of the Whirling DervishesPamukkale See the Cotton Castle springs and the ruins of the Roman health spa of HierapolisPergamon Visit the Asclepion Medical CentreSafranbolu Visit Eski Carsi and Arasta BazaarsTroy Visit the ruins of the ancient city and see the Wooden Horse.
14 Breakfasts7 Three-course dinnersAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAirport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Istanbul (2 Nights) Cue the exotic music. It's the perfect pairing to your first day in Istanbul, a sprawling metropolis which has connected Europe and Asia for centuries. The former centre of the Old World appears cloaked in mystery, but you won't need to dig deep to discover its dramatic history and vibrant melting pot of cultures, remnants of which can be seen throughout the city's well-preserved façades. On arrival, you'll be transferred to your hotel and later meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a glimpse of what lies ahead. Tonight, seek out the best terrace in town for illuminated views of the city's rooftops right down to the Bosphorus.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 November 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans