Day 1 - Miami Propelled by Latin rhythms, with a bold style all its own, Miami is a spicy melting pot of cultures. Immerse yourself in the colorful Art Deco district, vibrant nightlife, and beaches for sun-worshipers and water sport enthusiasts alike. Put some money on the horses at Hialeah Park, one of racings oldest and most prominent tracks, right next to a lake full of pink flamingos. Go adventuring in the Everglades, looking for ‘gators and manatees, canoeing through mangrove tunnels, or paddling a sea kayak through the “10,000 islands”. Flashy and full of life, it’s a great place to play.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Madeira (Funchal) Madeira has its share of captivating squares, picturesque villages, idyllic landscapes, and stunning views; it also offers some unexpected pleasures. There are numerous parks and gardens – wild and natural, manicured, Oriental in sensibility, and one attached to the villa of an erstwhile prince. For excitement and just plain fun, take a high tech cable car up to Monte, in the hills overlooking Funchal, so that you may descend by toboggan sledge. Originally a form of fast transport for Monte residents, the trip involves sliding at high speed over narrow, winding streets, seated in a wicker sledge on wooden runners.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Lisbon Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world. Its magnificent harbor made it a logical trading port as far back as the Phoenicians, as well as a departure point for 15th century voyages sponsored by Prince Henry the Navigator, patron of Portuguese explorers. The city is rich in architecture, from Romanesque and Gothic to Post Modern, and criss-crossed by monument-studded grand boulevards. Today it is seeking a place on the world stage by hosting, in addition to its own active cultural calendar, film festivals, art, fashion, and design shows, book fairs, marathons, and rock concerts.
Day 13 - Lisbon Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world. Its magnificent harbor made it a logical trading port as far back as the Phoenicians, as well as a departure point for 15th century voyages sponsored by Prince Henry the Navigator, patron of Portuguese explorers. The city is rich in architecture, from Romanesque and Gothic to Post Modern, and criss-crossed by monument-studded grand boulevards. Today it is seeking a place on the world stage by hosting, in addition to its own active cultural calendar, film festivals, art, fashion, and design shows, book fairs, marathons, and rock concerts.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..