Day 1 - Miami Propelled by Latin rhythms, with a bold style all its own, Miami is a spicy melting pot of cultures. Immerse yourself in the colorful Art Deco district, vibrant nightlife, and beaches for sun-worshipers and water sport enthusiasts alike. Put some money on the horses at Hialeah Park, one of racings oldest and most prominent tracks, right next to a lake full of pink flamingos. Go adventuring in the Everglades, looking for ‘gators and manatees, canoeing through mangrove tunnels, or paddling a sea kayak through the “10,000 islands”. Flashy and full of life, it’s a great place to play.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Charlotte Amalie This stunning harbor, filled with pleasure boats and encircled by emerald hills dotted with pastel houses, was once the center of a bustling pirate culture, as swashbuckling knaves such as Blackbeard and Drake traded stolen wares in the port of Charlotte Amalie. Today many of their old warehouses have been converted to shops and malls, where you may spend your pieces of eight on an array of treasures those buccaneers could never have imagined. Not a shopper? Hit the water without walking the plank when you pilot your own zodiac, or an underwater motor scooter.
Day 5 - Charlestown, Nevis Get to know Nevis, one central volcano and an area five miles by seven, its circle island road less than a two-hour drive. Within that tiny space are crammed delights for every taste: a championship golf course at the Four Seasons; the exhilaration and romance of dashing across a beach on horseback; and a trek through a lush rainforest of bamboo and tropical fruit trees, entertainment provided by monkeys swinging through the branches. For history hunters there are a number of old sugar plantations in varying stages of preservation and decay. They have intriguing tales to tell, and perhaps a few ghosts for good measure.
Day 6 - Castries Famous for its twin peaks shaped by the upheaval of a now extinct volcano, St. Lucia is one of the truly unspoiled islands in all the Caribbean. Here you'll find a variety of landscapes and eco-systems not found anywhere else in the region, including rain forests, mountains and beaches that truly deserve the "pristine" designation.
Day 7 - Bridgetown If you were to close your eyes while enjoying a "high tea in Trafalgar Square," you would swear you were in London - if it weren't for the warm breezes and emerald green waters enveloping you. Nicknamed "Little England" by some, Barbados is home to many museums that chronicle the island's rich past and over 100 shipwrecks along its reefs that are a playground for divers from around the world.
Day 8 - Terre-de-Haut, Îles des Saintes Laid back and off the beaten path, the eight idyllic tropical islands of Les Saintes are part of a volcanic archipelago fully encircled by shallow reefs. Only two are inhabited, of which picturesque Terre-de-Haut is one. Everything you look for in a tropical paradise is contained within its six square miles – superb beaches, gorgeous bays, exceptional snorkeling, historical sites, and a charming village of bougainvillea-shaded lanes lined with tiny brightly painted houses, excellent restaurants, interesting shops, and unique art galleries. The men of Les Saintes are fishermen, reputedly the best in the West Indies – seafood for dinner anyone?
Day 9 - St. Johns, Antigua When you spy the distinctive white baroque towers of the St. Johns Cathedral, you’ll know you have arrived in Antigua’s capital city. With a staggering 365 beaches located across the island, you can visit a new beach every day of the year. But if you only have limited time to catch some rays, take a boat tour around Antigua for a unique vantage point to find the right strand of sand that speaks to you. If you’re still undecided, Galley Bay Beach is popular and is the perfect place to put your shades on and relax under an oversized umbrella. Once you’ve soaked up enough sun, head back into town and shop ‘til you drop. St. Johns is renowned for its duty-free shops, malls, and boutiques that feature everything from haute-couture to handicrafts.
Day 10 - Philipsburg, St Maarten It’s hard to get lost in Philipsburg – one mile of colorful Creole houses long and four streets deep, it is easy to explore. It is also a place where you may find yourself on the brink of an adventure you have long imagined. Transfixed by those gutsy mariners sailing for glory in the America’s Cup? Now is your chance to race aboard one of those ace vessels as a working crew member. Thrilled by the stories of divers but intimidated by SCUBA? Try SNUBA and float carefree, tethered to the surface by a long hose and an ample supply of air. The reward: warm waters, a rainbow of tropical reef fish, sunken wrecks, and tall tales of your own to take home with you.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Labadee Enjoy this Azamara private paradise for a day that can be relaxing, exciting, or a little of each. Labadee® lies on the north coast of Hispaniola, presided over by mountains green and lush with exotic vegetation, and surrounded by several sandy beaches. In the mood to explore? Survey the scenic coastline by kayak or on an exhilarating wave runner ride. Get a bird's-eye view as you parasail 400 feet above the action, or fly through the air on a thrilling mega zip line. Not quite your speed? How about lounging in a shady hammock while sipping a fruity Caribbean concoction?
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - Miami Propelled by Latin rhythms, with a bold style all its own, Miami is a spicy melting pot of cultures. Immerse yourself in the colorful Art Deco district, vibrant nightlife, and beaches for sun-worshipers and water sport enthusiasts alike. Put some money on the horses at Hialeah Park, one of racings oldest and most prominent tracks, right next to a lake full of pink flamingos. Go adventuring in the Everglades, looking for ‘gators and manatees, canoeing through mangrove tunnels, or paddling a sea kayak through the “10,000 islands”. Flashy and full of life, it’s a great place to play.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..