Yōroppa: Amusuterudamu kara Sutokkuhorumu
Day 1 - Amsterdam Affectionately known as the "Venice of the North," Amsterdam is actually situated below sea level and built entirely on stakes driven into the ground. The Anne Frank House, The Hague and a Delft Blue Pottery Factory are but a few of the sights that await your arrival. Explore more of Amsterdam on a European cruise!
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Berlin (Rostock) Rostock is the largest city in the north German state Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and the newest port addition to our European destinations.
Day 4 - Gdynia, Poland Stroll the beautiful waterfront of Gdynia before heading to nearby Gdansk, the largest city in northern Poland. For a taste of local life, walk along bustling Long Market lined with delicious cafes and unique boutiques. Explore the sites of historic Old Town, which was restored after being destroyed in World War II. Tour St. Mary’s Church – one of the world’s largest brick cathedrals – or visit the Maritime Museum for a glimpse into the past of this ancient port city. Explore more of Gdynia on a European cruise!
Day 5 - Klaipeda Lithuania's third largest city, Klaipeda has been in and out of the hands of the Russians, Swedes and Germans. Marvel at the impressive, and verbosely christened, St. Mergelės Marijos Taikos Karalienės Church tower and walk through Anika Square. Head to the pristine Baltic waters lapping at the broad sands of Smiltynė Beach. Or duck into the Clock Museum or Castle Museum.
Day 6 - Riga As the largest city in the Baltic and the capital of Latvia, Rīga offers something for everyone. From its fanciful cobblestone streets and Art Nouveau architecture to dozens of museums and a picturesque white-sand beach in nearby Jūrmala, there's much to experience in this vibrant cosmopolitan city. Come explore what has been called the "Paris of the Baltics."
Day 7 - Tallinn The capital of Estonia impresses cruise guests with its mix of medieval houses and very modern boutiques and café culture. Journey inside the ancient walls of Old Town to explore stunning Medieval landmarks like Toompea Castle and a 15th Century apothecary shop. Move up a couple centuries to experience Tsar Peter I's Kadriorg Palace, filled with art and surrounded by sculpted gardens and peaceful woodlands.
Day 8 - Stockholm Laced by an ingenious network of waterways and bridges strung between a freshwater lake and the sea, Stockholm is easily seen on foot or by waterway cruise. Its gabled old townhouses peer over cobblestone streets, while its magnificent 17th-century palace sits watching over the harbour. Explore more of Stockholm on a European cruise!
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..