Transatlantic: Spain & Bermuda
Day 1 - London (Southampton), England Protected from the frequent storms of the English Channel by the Isle of Wight, Southampton has survived a turbulent history to serve as a principal port of the United Kingdom today. Pay homage to one of the most famous ships to sail these shores at the Mayflower Memorial. Visit the stoic walls of Bargate and the Tudor House Museum.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Vigo The urban area of Vigo is built over an ancient Roman settlement, on the slopes of a hill crowned by two old forts, the Castillo de San Sebastian and the Castillo del Castro. Nearby is the must see Holy City of Santiago de Compostela and its magnificent cathedral displaying exquisite architecture in Romanesque, Gothic and Baroque styles.
Day 4 - Lisbon An unforgettable stop on any European cruise, with its Gothic cathedrals, medieval castle, and quaint village neighbourhoods, Lisbon is Portugal's feature attraction and has been the country's capital since 1147. Wander the narrow cobblestone streets of this city at your own leisurely pace, stopping along the way at a remarkable museum or 1930's era patio caf. Explore more of Lisbon on a European cruise!
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Ponta Delgada As the heart of tourism of the Azores, Ponta Delgada offers much to see and do along with a mild climate and lush vegetation. Impressive churches and majestic white houses stand as a constant reminder of the city's illustrious past. Explore more of Ponta Delgada on a European cruise!
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda Located at the tip of Bermuda's West End, Royal Naval Dockyard is home to exceptional shopping and pristine beaches. The beautifully restored Royal Navy Dockyards provide quaint boutique, a crafts market and fascinating maritime museum. Don't miss the chance to try out one of the many water sports offered in and around this gorgeous harbour.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - New York Everyone loves New York and there are a million reasons why. Here are but a few: the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, the Ellis Island National Monument, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, Times Square, Broadway, Greenwich Village, 5th Avenue and Central Park.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 November 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..