New Zealand Tours: Cycle New Zealand: Otago Rail Trail small group trip 4 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 27 Nov 20- 28 May 21.
Accommodation: 3 nights Hotel/Guesthouse accommodation.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private mini van, bicycles (e-bike subject to availability).
Meals: 3 breakfasts.
Activities & Attractions: Guided bike ride - Otago Rail Trail; 3 days Bicycle Hire; Transfer to Queenstown.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Cycle New Zealand: Otago Rail Trail small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Queenstown.
Jump in the saddle and follow the Central Otago Rail Trail through an unforgettable landscape. It's almost like New Zealand was made for cycling. This is a land known for its natural beauty, welcoming people and delicious wine, and this cycling trip just happens to take in the best of it. Kick things off in the outdoor paradise of Queenstown, then cycle the famous Central Otago Rail Trail through small gold-mining towns like Alexandra, Omakau, Wedderburn and Hyde. Meander through the open plains with pristine rivers, enjoy some proper South Island hospitality at local taverns, and rediscover the joy of pedalling through one of the most gorgeous areas in the entire country.
Highlights: Queenstown, Clyde, Alexandra, Cycling - Omakau-Wedderburn, Wedderburn-Hyde Hyde-Middlemarch cycling, Queenstown
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 30 November 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 per person, per tour is required on booking with full payment due at least 21 days prior to departure.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Standard booking conditions apply as per Intrepid Travel's website..