Wonders of the Canadian Rockies
From 25/04/2022 to 12/10/2022
Banff View stunning hoodoos and waterfalls in this UNESCO listed World Heritage SiteCalgary Enjoy an orientation tour of Calgary, a young, energetic and diverse city.
Icefields Parkway Discover the Columbia Icefield and board a giant Ice Explorer across the expanse of the Athabasca GlacierJasper Enjoy an orientation tour of this charming townLake Louise Admire soaring mountain peaks, majestic Victoria Glacier and the glistening waters of the lakeVancouver See Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Prospect PointVictoria Embark on an introductory sightseeing tour of the cityVictoria Iconic Breakfast at world-famous Butchart Gardens in the Blue Poppy Restaurant where light pours in through skylights and large windows face the gardens.
3 BreakfastsAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachFerry across to Victoria from the coast of British Columbia and from Victoria to VancouverCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Calgary Welcome to big hearted, fun loving Calgary! A beautiful city packed with trendy restaurants, a lively nightlife scene and all the honky tonk fun you could ever want, Calgary is best known for hosting the annual Calgary Stampede, which happens every July. After settling in to your hotel you'll meet up with your Travel Director this afternoon, then head out to discover the city for yourself. Need a good coffee to wake yourself up after a long flight? Then the neighbourhoods of Inglewood and Kensington should be high on your agenda.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 February 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 January 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans