Wine Cycling Tour in Burgundy - Detour Mini Adventure(Twin Share Room,Start Chalon Sur Saone, End Dijon)
From 01/06/2021 to 12/09/2021
5 meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Chalon Sur Saone Bonjour! Our very own 'Pour de France' begins today as we head from Chalon Sur Saone train station to our hotel, where we'll meet our host, fellow travellers and sort out our bikes and gear for the next few days. Then we'll have a chance to explore Chalon Sur Saone. Looking at the elegant Old Town set along the river at night, it's not hard to see why this picturesque place is the birthplace of photography.
Day 2 - Chalon Sur Saone to Beaune via Puligny Monrachet We'll kick things off with a hearty breakfast today before setting out for your first ride of the trip. Today, we will cycle around 50 km along the world famous 'Rue des Grands Crus' - the Grand Wine Route.Our first stop is pretty unforgettable: a Chateau in Puligny Montrachet - one of Burgundy's best wine regions. We'll kick back in the lush Chateau grounds to have a picnic lunch paired with the local wine. Then we'll enjoy a stroll around the palatial grounds, feeling like royalty.Back on our bikes, we'll soak up the rolling vineyards as we make our way to Beaune, Burgundy's beautiful capital. This evening we'll get to stroll the storybook streets before enjoying a 3-course meal of French classics in a local restaurant.
Day 3 - Beaune to Dijon via Nuits Saint Georges Today is all about keeping the wine vibes rolling as we cycle toward the town of Nuits Saint Georges.Here, we'll visit Caveau Moillard, a local institution since the 19th Century. Famous for its enormous cellar with 100s of vintage wines, it's the perfect place for a picnic lunch and some wine tasting. After some time to wander and explore, it's back on the bike for the last cycle of the trip, toward the gastronomic city of Dijon.Saying au revoir to our trusty wheels, we'll take a free transfer to Dijon Station where our adventure comes to an end. Say goodbye to your new friends and start planning your next adventure! Start Chalon Sur Saone Arrival transfers from Chalon Sur Saone Train Station Explore the beautiful town of Chalon Sur Saone the birthplace of photography
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans