Surf and Yoga in Devon - Detour Mini Adventure
From 08/05/2021 to 19/09/2021
Surf Lesson with an Expert on the shores of Croyde BayGuided Swim or Coastal HikeSurfboard HireWetsuit HireImmersive Cooking and Dinner Experience around the campfire with our On Site ChefGuided Vinyasa Yoga Class led by our fully qualified expert HostGuided Vinyasa Yoga Class led by our fully qualified expert HostGuided Hike along the stunning wild coastal cliffs of North Devon.
6 meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome to Devon! With its wild moors and rippling swells, this place will take our breaths away as soon as we arrive. This weekend is all about wellness vibes and the choice is always yours, so after we've checked in you can chill out or get moving by surfing, swimming or hiking along the sweeping coast. Tonight, we'll get to enjoy a welcome feast with our weekend crew - the first of many delicious vegan meals created by @veganwise. As well as enjoying eating her amazing creations, Nikita will teach us tricks and tips along the way so you can recreate the recipes at home.
Day 2 - We'll start our second day the right way with a delicious breakfast, before getting into our flow with an energising Vinyasa Yoga session.Feeling zen as can be, it's time for either a surf lesson, coastal hike or swim, depending on your mood. After a big morning in the waves, you can grab lunch from one of the many local cafes and pubs. Whether it's hearty fish and chips, or a quick sandwich to get you back in the surf as soon as possible, there are options aplenty. What's in store this afternoon? More of the good stuff: surfing, swimming, hiking and kicking back with our new friends.Another restorative yoga session will cap off another unforgettable day, before we end on a high with a sunset dinner enjoyed around the campfire. Bliss.
Day 3 - Another delicious breakfast this morning and another refreshing round of yoga. Then - you know the drill - we'll head down to the beach for more surfing, swimming, hiking and relaxing. After some time for lunch by the sea, we'll swap stories and say farewell to our new friends. Devon, we'll never forget you.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 February 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans