Hike Bike and Raft in the Austrian Alps - Detour Mini Adventure(Twin Share Room,Start Hopfgarten, End Hopfgarten)
Hopfgarten im Brixental
From 09/05/2021 to 22/09/2021
8 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Start Hopfgarten Welcome to an Austrian adventure! We'll kick things off today with a complimentary transfer from Worgl Train Station - or you can simply meet us at base camp: our very own Haus Sch?neck in Hopfgarten. Set within the vibrant hills and surrounded by amazing hiking trails, our gasthof is kitted out with a bar, BBQ area and even a dance floor. After checking in and enjoying some chill time, it's time to meet our local host and new friends. Prost! Once bonded, we'll enjoy some authentic Austrian food (pork knuckle, rosti, that sort of thing) We'll even get to give our compliments to the chef, who'll take us through the menu and explain all of those quintessential local flavours.
Day 2 - Hopfgarten Get your boots on this morning: today's the day we conquer the peak of Hopfgarten, Hohe Salve in the Kitzbuhel Alps with a dizzying summit of 1828m. Setting off from home base, your guide will lead you up some of the most beautiful and scenic trails in the region with views across the Zillertal Alps. After a tough but rewarding morning, we'll take a breather over a picnic lunch at mid-station. From there, the choice is yours. Got energy to burn? You could continue on and conquer the summit. Or, if you're feeling more scenic vibes why not take the Gondola down the mountain to soak in the views?After some time to chill and rest, we'll get the adventure vibes rolling again this afternoon with White Water Rafting on the River Inn. With imposing waves and impressive rapids set amongst incredible mountain panoramas, this unforgettable experience will get the blood pumping.Tonight, we'll wind down another delicious included dinner. Schnapps, anyone?
Day 3 - Hopfgarten Yesterday we conquered Hopfgarten on foot; today it's all about two wheels. That's right, we're kicking off our third day with a locally guided mountain biking tour. We'll make quick work of the trails up to our scenic lookout, where we'll be rewarded with epic vistas. Then, as we cruise down the mountain we can let the downhill slopes do all the work for us (we earned it). Our reward for working up a sweat is a delicious BBQ Lunch, cooked fresh for us. The afternoon is ours to tick off all the must sees in Hopfgarten, easily done with included bike hire. Feeling more chilled vibes? Kicking back at homebase is fine too. If you haven't had enough of the lush mountain views you can opt to see them from new heights as you paraglide across the valley. It's our final night, so let's make it one to remember. At our farewell dinner in the Haus Sch?neck we'll reflect on the adventures we've had and swap stories over some local beer. We won't forget you in a hurry, Hopfgarten.
Day 4 - End Hopfgarten Group hugs and heartfelt goodbyes will mark the end of our trip after one last breakfast today. Wrap things up with a complimentary transfer to Worgl Train Station or you can choose to make your own arrangements. Whatever the case, you will leave with a new home away from home in Hopfgarten. See you for the ski season in winter? Start Hopfgarten Arrival Transfer from Worgl Train Station Home Cooked Welcome Dinner at Haus Schoneck Hopfgarten Guided Hike to the Mid Station of Hohe Salve Picnic Lunch Guided Hike to the summit of Hohe Salve Hopfgarten Locally Guided Bike Tour of Hopfgarten with BBQ Lunch End Hopfgarten Departure Transfer to Worgl Train Station
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..