Wine Dine and Zipline in South Africa - Detour Mini Adventure(Twin Share Room,Start Cape Town, End Cape Town)
From 15/10/2021 to 05/12/2021
Half Day Stellenbosch Wine Tasting ExperienceStand Up Paddle Boarding in HermanusKayaking in HermanusVisit Hermanus TownVisit Elgin Railway MarketScenic drive along R44 Clarence Road for panoramic views of the coastline, Table Mountain and beyondZip Lining experience in the Elgin Valley.
4 Meals Included: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Stellenbosch After a tasty included breakfast this morning we’ll make our way towards Hermanus. This pretty little fishing town has a big reputation, thanks to its status as one of the best land-based whale watching destinations on the planet. Due to its popularity as a whale watching spot - hosting the Whale Festival every September - it’s also alive with great restaurants and bars. Before hitting up the town, we'll get out onto the water ourselves this morning, enjoying the opportunity to stand up paddle board and kayak along the Hermanus bay. Then we'll head to the town itself to stroll around and grab a no-doubt delicious lunch.Then we'll head Hemel-en-Aarde Valley to soak up some beautiful views with more wine tasting.Then it's back to our accommodation for some sundowners and dinner. And we're not done yet...
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans