New Zealand Tours: Southern Spotlight group tour 9 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 24 Jan, 07 Mar, 28 Mar 21.
Accommodation: 8 nights comfortable hotels.
Trip Leader: Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 8 breakfasts & 5 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: See the Icons of the South Island with more free time; Venture into an untouched world of Milford Sound where you will embark on a Scenic Cruise; Travel on Lake Wakatipu aboard the TSS Earnslaw and visit Walter Peak Station and enjoy a highlight dinner and more.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Includes discount of $160 per person, Offer ends 15 Nov 20 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Southern Spotlight group tour with AAT Kings departs from Christchurch.
Tick all the boxes of must-dos in the South Island. Journey through the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine train, have a night out at a High Country Station in Central Otago, cruise down the still waters of Milford Sound, and roam through the stone-hewn campus of New Zealand's oldest university in Dunedin.
Highlights: Christchurch (1 night), Omarama (1 night), Dunedin (1 night), Te Anau (1 night), Queenstown ( 2 nights), Franz Josef (1 night), Christchurch (1 night)
Book your AAT Kings tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 November 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Reduced rate offer is valid for selected departures only.
- A reduced deposit of $99 per person is due within 5 days.
- Full payment is due no later than 45 days prior to departure.
- See AAT Kings brochures for full booking terms and conditions..