New Zealand Tours: New Zealand Uncovered group tour 17 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 2-Feb-21.
Accommodation: 16 nights quality accommodation.
Trip Leader: Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
Transport: Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 16 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 11 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Experience an adventure through both Islands of New Zealand; Enjoy a guided tour of Te Puia and see the cultural and natural landscapes of the geothermal area; Venture into an untouched world of Milford Sound where you will embark on a Nature Cruise; Experience the wonders of the kiwifruit industry on an idyllic working kiwifruit orchard and more.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Includes discount of $405 per person, Offer ends 15 Nov 20 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your New Zealand Uncovered group tour with AAT Kings departs from Auckland.
Discover the sights of New Zealand in this epic 17 Day Guided Holiday and experience the contrasts of both the North and South Islands. Enjoy a local connection in picturesque Hinuera Valley, journey through farmland to the turquoise torrent known as Huka Falls and immerse yourself in New Zealand's Maori culture at Tamaki Maori Village. Each destination offers something unique and charming.
Highlights: Auckland (2 night), Tauranga (1 night), Rotorua (2 nights), Wellington (1 night), Blenheim (1 night), Christchurch (1 night), Twizel (1 night), Dunedin (1 night), Te Anau (1 night), Queenstown (2 nights), Franz Josef (1 night), Punakaiki (1 night), Christchurch (1 night)
Book your AAT Kings tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 November 2020, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Reduced rate offer is valid for selected departures only.
- A reduced deposit of $99 per person is due within 5 days.
- Full payment is due no later than 45 days prior to departure.
- See AAT Kings brochures for full booking terms and conditions..