Los Angeles to Los Angeles
Day 1 - Los Angeles After the Jesuits built a series of missions along the coast of Alta California, the Spaniards established a port in 1781 as a supply stop for their coastal shipping routes. With the arrival of the transcontinental railroad and the discovery of oil, people began to arrive in droves. In 1923 the much-photographed giant letters were erected on the hill, and the golden age of Hollywood was born. The scale of Los Angeles, 90 miles long by 50 miles wide, defies belief.
Day 2 - Ensenada Located on the west coast of Baja California, Ensenada is a sportsman’s paradise with popular pursuits including surfing, sport fishing, sea kayaking, horseback riding and mountain biking. If you prefer more leisurely activities, take a scenic coastal drive to the Punta Banda Peninsula to see La Bufadora. This marine geyser that shoots from the sea toward the cliffs is one of the largest blowholes in North America. Back in town, pop into famous Hussong’s Cantina and sip a margarita in the bar where the cocktail was reputedly invented.
Day 3 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 4 - Cabo San Lucas Twenty years ago Cabo San Lucas, at the southernmost tip of Baja, was little more than a fishing village occasionally visited by itinerant Californian surfers and sport fishermen with the means to sail in or fly down. In recent years, however, it has rapidly become the focal point of Los Cabos, the catch-all term for the beaches and resorts ringing the toe of the peninsula. Condos have sprung up, palms transplanted, water piped in and everything is kept pristine.
Day 5 - Mazatlan Set at the foot of the majestic Sierra Madre, this popular resort port on Mexico’s Pacific Gold Coast boasts long stretches of pristine beaches, historical attractions, an active marina and splendid sunsets. Shop the Zona Dorada, where wares from all over Mexico can be found. Stroll the Olas Altas as it curves around a turquoise bay or indulge in a variety of watersports from marlin fishing to sailing or snorkeling.
Day 6 - Manzanillo An enormous sailfish sculpture dominates the waterfront of Manzanillo, known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World” thanks to the excellent sport fishing here. Manzanillo’s verdant tropical environment lies along two crescent-shaped bays separated by the scenic outcrop of the Santiago Peninsula. Whether you prefer tranquil coves or crashing surf, you’ll find the perfect beach for swimming, water skiing, windsurfing or simply relaxing. Or take in the fabulous vistas as you play a round of golf on one of the lush courses.
Day 7 - Puerto Vallarta Immerse yourself in International style and old world charm in Puerto Vallarta, tucked within the sparkling Banderas Bay, embraced by the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains. Once in Old Town, follow the sound of the bells to The Lady of Guadalupe Church; they ring every 15 minutes. Admire the carved interior and exceptional architecture. Stroll along cobblestone streets to the park-like setting of the Rio Cuale. Outdoor vendors line the river with colorful wares. Look for fine silver jewelry, designer clothing, leather goods and hand made pottery. Enjoy the flavors of Mexico from fresh seafood, grilled meats, café de olla, and tempting sweets.
Day 8 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 9 - Pacific Ocean Cruising
Day 10 - Los Angeles After the Jesuits built a series of missions along the coast of Alta California, the Spaniards established a port in 1781 as a supply stop for their coastal shipping routes. With the arrival of the transcontinental railroad and the discovery of oil, people began to arrive in droves. In 1923 the much-photographed giant letters were erected on the hill, and the golden age of Hollywood was born. The scale of Los Angeles, 90 miles long by 50 miles wide, defies belief.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..