Miami to Lisbon
Day 1 - Miami Sunny Florida skies, year-round warmth and sunshine, a buzzing nightlife and a mix of cultures define this cosmopolitan city. Celebrity-drenched South Beach attracts people-watchers and the Art Deco District is the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. Tropical style shopping experience's are readily available from Bal Harbor to Lincoln Road and Coconut Grove. Enjoy authentic Cuban cuisine and culture along Calle Ocho or travel back in time with a visit to the historic Venetian Pool. There is something for everyone in this city dubbed the "Gateway to the America's."
Day 2 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 3 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 4 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda
Day 5 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 6 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 7 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 8 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 9 - Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal Savor the unparalleled natural wonders of this splendid volcanic island located at a crossroads in the Atlantic. See its stunning landscape, thermal pools, natural steam vents, volcanic lakes, subtropical flora, plantations and picturesque towns filled with perfectly preserved 17th and 18th century buildings.
Day 10 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 11 - Funchal, Madeira Madeira is described as the “Island of Eternal Spring.” Entirely volcanic in origin, the soil combines with the mild climate to produce an abundance of green as well as multicolored vegetation. The rugged landscape, scenic fishing villages, magnificent vistas and ideal climate bring the island fame as a year-round resort. Before leaving this panoramic Atlantic isle, be sure to sample a glass of the famous Madeira wine.
Day 12 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 13 - Lisbon Legend states that Ulysses founded Lisbon, calling it Olisipo. Others claim that the name is Phoenician, but all agree it’s one of Europe’s most fascinating destinations. On All Saints’ Day in 1755 a devastating earthquake destroyed much of the city. The Baixa (Lower City) was rebuilt on neo-classical lines that still form the heart of the city. The elegant ‘City of Explorers’overlooks the River Tagus, and offers a number of distinctive neighborhoods to discover. Tour the Alfama, where the winding streets still retain much of their Moorish atmosphere. Stroll to Bairro Alto and hear the melodious sounds of Portugal’s Fado music. Nearby excursions transport you to the lavish 18th-century palace of Queluz and Sintra’s Royal Palace.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 March 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..