Rome to Barcelona by Train
From 28/05/2022 to 11/09/2022
Peel back the layers of Rome's history on a city walking tour including the Trevi FountainHike or train between the pastel coloured 5 towns of the Cinque Terre National ParkHike or train between the pastel coloured 5 towns of the Cinque Terre National ParkStroll along the promenade or take a dip in the luminous ocean with a day at the beach in NiceExplore Barcelona's Gothic beauty on a walking tour including Las Ramblas.
Our European selection of hotels will be your accommodation of choice for 8 fabulous nights.
Sleep twin share, or upgrade to a single room if you prefer to sleep alone.
Prep your taste buds for a culinary sensation.
Delicious Italian, French and Spanish cuisine will be on offer, with included breakfast every day of the week.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Rome Welcome to Rome, where historical ruins, renaissance masterpieces, vibrant street life and a romantic perception of life all collide. After meeting our new friends at our hotel, we'll head out for a sightseeing tour, checking our iconic sites such as the Trevi Fountain (flick a coin and get a pic), the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navora and more. Then, stomachs rumbling after smelling all the fresh Italian food wafting out of restaurants and cafes, we'll bond over a 3-course Roman dinner. Delizioso!
Day Day 5 - Nice Wake up, you're in the French Riviera. Nice! This morning you'll have free time to soak up some rays on one of those iconic blue chairs along the glorious waterfront. Glamorous and culturally fascinating, as you walk along the harbour and soak up the designer bars and couture shops you'll have the swagger of an A-list celeb. To keep the glamour vibes going, why not opt to head to Monte Carlo casino in Monaco tonight, where you can roll the dice and live the life of the rich and famous?
Day Day 8 - Barcelona They say this city sizzles and we couldn't agree more. Today is all yours to explore! For a taste of what you can do, here's just a start of the never-ending list: channel Gaudi at Sagrada Familia, his greatest masterpiece, started in 1882. This labour of love is still not compete, but is still a worthy memory and insta upload. Parc Guell could be next on the list - or maybe take to the backstreets for some endless tapas and paella, washed down with sangria. Fancy cooling down? Head to the golden sands of Barcelona's beach, the cherry on top this incredible city. As a last hoorah, head to our optional flamenco show, where you'll experience this passionate dance up close, before feasting on some local tapas.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 04 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans