London to Berlin by Train
From 08/05/2022 to 11/09/2022
Contiki Cares: Unseen ToursEnjoy a 3-course meal in London's West End.
Our European selection of hotels will be your accommodation of choice for 7 fabulous nights.
Sleep twin or upgrade to a single room if you prefer to sleep alone.
Prep your taste buds for a culinary sensation.
Hearty English, German, Dutch, and French cuisine will be on offer, with included breakfast every day of the week.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive London London's calling! We kick things off this afternoon with a Contiki Cares experience - a not-for-profit tour hosted by the men and women who once lived on the streets of London. They know this grand old capital better than anyone, and will show you the secrets of London's historic hidden alleys not usually seen by tourists. FInishing in the iconic Covent Garden, we'll enjoy a three course dinner in London's premier entertainment district, the West End. Cheers!
Day Day 2 - London to Paris Say ta-ra to the Thames after your buffet breakfast. It's time to hop on the Eurostar through the channel tunnel to Paris today.An iconic train journey later, and we're in Paris. We'll waste get no time getting acquainted with the city's 'ooh la la' worthy sites with a free afternoon to see the icons and maybe check out one of Paris's coolest neighbourhoods, Montmartre or Le Marais, close to our hotel. You can even take an optional E-Bike tour and whizz between the city's most quintessential sites on two wheels.
Day Day 3 - Paris We'll start the next morning with an optional patisserie walking tour, winding our way around the cutest cafes in Paris while enjoying an array of delicate flaky creations. Afterwards, we'll have all day to explore. Want to see the Mona Lisa in the Louvre? Aching to get a snap of the Arc de Triomphe? The city is yours to uncover. How does a picnic in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower sound? As evening draws in, our hearts will be stolen by the city of love, and that's before we get an option to end on a high, watching dancers, acrobats and singers whizz by at an authentic Parisian cabaret show - with an included dinner, of course. Can you can can?
Day Day 4 - Paris to Amsterdam Another day, another train journey to an incredible European city...Pulling into Amsterdam, we'll immediately fall in love with the cute gable houses, canals, neo-Gothic architecture and friendly locals. First up, an option to sample cocktails whilst cruising the UNESCO World Heritage Listed canals of Amsterdam. In the evening, we'll head to Foodhallen, with its eclectic bars, live music and art exhibitions and sample some of the best food in Europe.
Day Day 5 - Amsterdam Rise and shine! This morning you'll have the option to get an exclusive morning entry pass to the A'Dam Tower and Swing, skipping the queues to enjoy epic views over the sprawling city below. The rest of the day is all about exploration - from Anne Frank's museum to the Heineken Factory. You'll also have the option to captain your own boat down the canals. Then, the night is yours to explore this vibrant city and experience its legendary nightlife.
Day Day 6 - Amsterdam to Berlin You've been a blast, Amsterdam, but we're making tracks for the next adventure today.Hallo Berlin! This eclectic, richly historical and culturally charming city will blow us away as soon as we arrive. We'll waste no time in checking out the cutting-edge culinary scene. Berlin is considered the vegan capital of Europe... and there is plenty for the carnivores too! Then the evening is yours to explore the city's world-famous nightlife. The buzzing scene here is a joyous tribute to German reunification, and since the fall of the Berlin Wall the city has staked its claim as the techno capital of the world.
Day Day 7 - Berlin Today is your chance to explore Berlin's historical delights, from the Berlin Wall and East Side Gallery to the Reichstag and Ritter Sport World. Tonight our optional experience is a fascinating street art tour in some of the city's coolest areas. We'll uncover an alternative side to the city - with schnitzels and drinks included.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 March 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans