Portugal City & Surf(Multi Share,Start Lisbon, End Lisbon)
From 04/06/2022 to 04/09/2022
You'll be staying on some of Portugal's coolest accommodation, from beautiful hotels to Special Stays like Noah's Surf House, a chilled hot pot on the beach in Santa Cruz where you can surf, paddleboard, skate or do yoga surrounded by the chilled surf culture of Portugal's beautiful coastline.
This trip will see you cruise through some of the food capitals of the world.
You'll taste it all - from sardines and custard tarts in Lisbon to seafood and port in Porto.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 3 - Porto Porto is a spectacular city, but it's also very hilly. You'll have the chance to explore the city in your free time, sampling port and wandering the picturesque coastline, before an optional EatWith experience this evening. This brings you into the homes of locals, who host and cook for you for a uniquely authentic dining experience. As well as sampling a delicious array of traditional Portuguese food, you'll sample some port, and hear stories from your hosts about their lives in this spellbinding city.
Day Day 7 - The Algarve Today is yours to enjoy The Algarve. Play golf, eat, take a boat trip, swim, soak up some rays or enjoy some watersports. The choice is yours in this sun-drenched playground.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 February 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans