Day 1 - San Juan, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico’s 500-year-old capital is a history buff’s dream come true. The Spanish settled this harbour as a New World home base, and that influence is still evident, from the fortress walls lining the coastline to the rainbow of colonial buildings along narrow streets. Venture further out from the old town and nature unfolds. You can scale high into the jungled mountains of El Yunque Forest, or keep to the foothills on a riverside horse ride. If despacito is more your speed, pick a pristine beach and recline with a cod fritter and rum drink in hand. San Juan cruises give you the perfect outpost to dial up or dial down your holiday.
Day 2 - Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas Charlotte Amalie is one of the world’s most beautiful harbours; blue waters peppered with sailing boats and green hills dotted with quaint little cottages make for picture perfect brags. Just outside the lively port town, you’ll find ribbons of powdery sand beaches dotted with hammocks. Cruise to St Thomas and explore colonial landmarks like Blackbeard’s Castle or raise a pint of the local lager at quaint microbreweries. And when it’s time to fuel up, you’ll find plenty of beachside bars serving conch fritters, johnnycakes and coconut patties. St Thomas may technically be part of the US, but with its colourful markets, unspoiled beaches and the ever-present sound of steel drums, you’ll feel a world away.
Day 3 - St. Croix The largest of the US Virgin Islands, St Croix has it all – gorgeous natural scenery begging to be explored, and quaint colonial towns perfect for wandering. It used to be nicknamed the 'Garden of the Antilles' because of its lush fields of sugarcane – and its sugar mills dating back to the 18th century are still popular spots. But these days, it’s world-class dive sites like Salt River Canyon, powdery beaches like Cane Bay, and rainforests teeming with tropical wildlife that keep people coming back. Plus, award-winning rum of course. Cruise to St Croix and discover plenty of Victorian Dutch architecture and charming colonial churches in Frederiksted and Christiansted.
Day 4 - Philipsburg, St Maarten What makes St Maarten so unique is its blend of cultures. The island is home to 120 different nationalities speaking over 80 languages, and is governed by two countries: the Netherlands and France. In fact, it’s the smallest land mass in the world to be shared by two different nations. While it may be less than 40 square miles, there’s plenty to do on this little island: you can travel back in time while exploring centuries-old ruins and get your adrenaline fix zip lining through lush tropical forests. If you’re after a little rest and relaxation during your cruise to St Maarten, you’ll find plenty of secluded beaches where you can work on your suntan before treating your taste buds to some of the best cuisine in the Caribbean.
Day 5 - Castries, St Lucia From dramatic landscapes moulded by ancient volcanoes to sparkling palm-fringed beaches, St Lucia offers some amazing Caribbean eye candy. Luxury resorts nestle up to the natural beauty, giving this island just the right touch of exclusivity. Cruise to St Lucia and explore the coast by catamaran. Hike to the peaks of the soaring twin Pitons. Tour rainforests and explore the fishing villages of Anse-La-Raye. Or take a relaxing dip in warm mineral pools heated by the dormant volcano of Soufriere. In the capital of Castries, you’ll find touches of French and British heritage, from the architecture to the cuisine.
Day 6 - Bridgetown, Barbados You’ll find that Bridgetown strikes a fine mix of island warmth and English heritage. Stately colonial buildings intermingle with colourful wooden homes, open-air markets and catch-of-the-day cafés. Outside of the bustle of 'Town', as the locals call it, Barbados is a new kind of paradise in every direction. Cruise to Barbados and head towards the shore for pink-and-white-sand beaches that stretch on endlessly and crystal-clear turquoise waters. Or stick to the centre of the island: you’ll find rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations. You can even travel underground to discover limestone caves with their own waterfalls.
Day 7 - Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis Greens in every shade spring from the rolling hills of St Kitts – an island ripe with eco-tourism adventures. In the port city of Basseterre, you’ll find centuries of history to explore in impressive estates and photo-worthy monuments like the Brimstone Hill Fortress, one of the most well-preserved military structures in the Americas. Cruise to St Cruise to St Kitts & Nevis and venture beyond the port and gear up for a unique climb up the 1,152-metre Mount Liamuiga volcano for views that are well worth the hike. Or hop in a kayak to get up close to a rainbow of tropical reef fish. Looking for something a little more laid back? Escape to the tiny unhurried sister island, Nevis, for smooth golden beaches and clear-water snorkelling – it’s just a thirty-minute ferry ride away.
Day 8 - San Juan, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico’s 500-year-old capital is a history buff’s dream come true. The Spanish settled this harbour as a New World home base, and that influence is still evident, from the fortress walls lining the coastline to the rainbow of colonial buildings along narrow streets. Venture further out from the old town and nature unfolds. You can scale high into the jungled mountains of El Yunque Forest, or keep to the foothills on a riverside horse ride. If despacito is more your speed, pick a pristine beach and recline with a cod fritter and rum drink in hand. San Juan cruises give you the perfect outpost to dial up or dial down your holiday.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..