Miami to Miami
Day 1 - Miami Sunny Florida skies, year-round warmth and sunshine, a buzzing nightlife and a mix of cultures define this cosmopolitan city. Celebrity-drenched South Beach attracts people-watchers and the Art Deco District is the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. Tropical style shopping experience's are readily available from Bal Harbor to Lincoln Road and Coconut Grove. Enjoy authentic Cuban cuisine and culture along Calle Ocho or travel back in time with a visit to the historic Venetian Pool. There is something for everyone in this city dubbed the "Gateway to the America's."
Day 2 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 3 - Puerto Plata
Day 4 - San Juan Puerto Rico's first inhabitants were the Taino Indians, who encountered Columbus in 1493. The Spanish quickly settled, defending their territory against the Dutch and British. This is evident by the imposing fortresses of Old San Juan, namely the El Morro Castle, dominating the old section of this capital city. In 1897, Spain declared Puerto Rico an autonomous state. Spain later ceded Puerto Rico to the U.S. and residents were granted American citizenship in 1917.
Day 5 - Basseterre, St Kitts/Nevis Basseterre is the capital of the Caribbean island federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis. It’s the gateway to popular Saint Kitts beaches like South Friars Bay. At the city’s heart, Independence Square has an Italian-inspired fountain. Just off the Circus traffic circle, with its Victorian Berkeley Memorial Clock Tower, is the National Museum. In the stately Old Treasury Building, it explores the islands’ colonial past.
Day 6 - Roseau Roseau, a small town with plenty of colonial charm, offers the colorful New Market, where you can stop for a refreshing coconut drink. Dominica’s real beauty lies in its unspoiled natural landscape - the dense rain forests, lush foliage, natural springs and rivers and tall, smoldering peaks. Dominica is home to one of the Caribbean’s great natural wonders-the scenic Valley of Desolation, where in a verdant tropical gorge, white mists from bubbling hot springs swirl in the air.
Day 7 - Castries Castries is the capital, commercial center and main cruise port of St Lucia. Founded by the French in about 1768, it changed hands in the earlier 1800’s, when the British made the town a major naval port and built fortifications on Morne Fortune, overlooking the harbor. Today, the port offers something for everyone. Bargain hunters can head over to the duty-free shops at Pointe Seraphine; Castries Waterworks Forest Reserve allows visitors a rare glimpse of rain forest flora and fauna; and, for those looking for a fun day trip, a visit to the Grand Pitons or a hike up to Fort Charlotte on Morne Fortune offer beautiful vistas and historical perspective.
Day 8 - St. John's Touting 365 beaches, most protected by coral reefs; a ring of forts; and quaint Colonial architecture, Antigua, and particularly St. John’s, is a classic example of the British Caribbean. Sites to see include St. John’s Cathedral, destroyed by earthquakes and rebuilt on the same spot at least three times, the last time in 1845; and the Museum of Antigua & Barbuda, which, in addition to island history, also offers a fascinating exhibition of semiprecious stones. For a stroll in nature, make your way to Nelson’s Dockyard National Park, or the nature trail to Shirley Heights. St. John’s offers several hot spots for nightlife and live music. And be sure to stop at a local restaurant to taste the buttery “flying fish,” unique to this part of the Caribbean.
Day 9 - Gustavia One of the Caribbean’s true gems, St. Barts is where Riviera chic meets Caribbean cool. Day-trippers come from nearby islands for the duty-free shopping, excellent dining and to lounge on the soft, white sands in a secluded palm-fringed cove. Tour Fort Gustav and Fort Carl, historic reminders of Sweden’s short-lived Caribbean possession. Excursions abound, inviting guests to snorkel, sail over the clear blue waters on a catamaran, or horseback ride through shaded jungle trails.
Day 10 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 11 - Bahamian Waters Cruising
Day 12 - Miami Sunny Florida skies, year-round warmth and sunshine, a buzzing nightlife and a mix of cultures define this cosmopolitan city. Celebrity-drenched South Beach attracts people-watchers and the Art Deco District is the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. Tropical style shopping experience's are readily available from Bal Harbor to Lincoln Road and Coconut Grove. Enjoy authentic Cuban cuisine and culture along Calle Ocho or travel back in time with a visit to the historic Venetian Pool. There is something for everyone in this city dubbed the "Gateway to the America's."
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..