Vancouver, Canada to Vancouver, Canada
Day 1 - Vancouver Vancouver provides some stunning scenery, such as Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge, just two highlights. British Columbia's marine parks feature remote fjords and vast, beautiful lakes. Vancouver is ideal for whale watching and hiking, or swimming and kayaking in the summer months. The Gulf Islands are teeming with wildlife, including dolphins, eagles and sea lions.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Glacier Bay
Day 4 - Skagway Gateway to the Klondike, with highlights including White Summit Pass and the cable Yukon Suspension Bridge. The gold rush coastal town of Skagway, Alaska, was previoulsy a lawless Wild West outpost. It’s now a national historic park, so the town’s restored boardwalk, shops and streets provide the perfect setting for actors to bring the town’s colourful past to life.
Day 5 - Juneau Beneath an ice field that never melts, on a waterway that never freezes, Juneau is the unusual and disarmingly beautiful capital of Alaska. The Mendenhall Glacier is the not-to-be-missed attraction. Look for orca and humpback whales as we sail into Juneau. There’s plenty to entertain and intrigue in the city. If you’re feeling fit, explore the glaciers by kayak or trek with crampons and an axe.
Day 6 - Hubbard Glacier Get up close and personal with the gigantic Hubbard Glacier, North America's largest tidewater glacier. It's 1350 square miles of blue ice and one of the most active in Alaska.Witness the grace and brilliance of glacial formations and towering icebergs in action as you sail by a highlight of Alaska’s many coastal wonders. Learn the history its created and take in the view. Hubbard Glacier has dictated local geography and human endeavour over millennia. This is your chance to get close to one of Earth’s majestic giants of slow-moving ice.
Day 7 - Icy Strait Point, Alaska Icy Strait Point is a grand idea brought to life in a brilliant hub of Alaskan action and adventure. Look out for whales in the picturesque wilderness or enjoy warm hospitality and hearty food ashore. Built around a restored 1912 salmon cannery, its shops are wholly Alaskan-owned, and it features restaurants, nature trails, a museum and even a beach. Bears outnumber humans on Chichagof Island.
Day 8 - Ketchikan Tiny Ketchikan is just three miles long and three blocks wide, but here you can be sure to find Alaska’s busiest waterfront buzzing with boat planes, fishing boats, pleasure craft, and busy fishermen. Local trawlers bring delicacies like king crab, octopus, shark, prawn and rockfish to Ketchikan, known as Alaska’s First City for its location and its figurehead status for outstanding natural beauty.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Victoria, Canada The capital of British Columbia, Victoria, possesses a unique blend of historic charm and contemporary charisma. It offers a wide variety of exquisite sights that draw visitors from around the world. Notable landmarks include Craigdarroch Castle and the elegant Empress Hotel, which contrast with the shops and restaurants. There’s ample opportunity for whale watching and wildlife viewing, too.
Day 11 - Vancouver Vancouver provides some stunning scenery, such as Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge, just two highlights. British Columbia's marine parks feature remote fjords and vast, beautiful lakes. Vancouver is ideal for whale watching and hiking, or swimming and kayaking in the summer months. The Gulf Islands are teeming with wildlife, including dolphins, eagles and sea lions.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..