Los Angeles to Port Everglades
Day 1 - Los Angeles, USA Welcome to the gateway to fame and fortune, with its endless beaches and non-stop excitement. There are wonderful restaurants, exceptional museums, fabulous stores, dazzling nightlife, unlimited recreation and sporting attractions, and a rich multiculturalism that adds international allure.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Cabo San Lucas Whilst growing as a fashionable tourist destination, the Mexican resort of Cabo San Lucas still maintains its sparse and uncrowded atmosphere, and boasts a warm hospitality which matches the sunshine. Nestled on the southern tip of Mexico's Baja California Peninsula, Cabo is famous for its casual atmosphere, exciting nightlife, and stunning beaches and scenery.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Puntarenas, Costa Rica Explore Puntarenas and see how rich this ‘Rich Coast’ really is. Maybe not in terms of its per capita wealth, but certainly in terms of its endless opulent greenery, grand views and unspoilt scenery. See the rainforest from up high, with a canopy tour through ferns, winding lianas and orchids. You can taste nature’s bounty at one of the plantations producing the country’s famously rich coffee.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Panama Canal If you are interested in maritime engineering or iconic journeys, this should be high up your list of must-sails. This legendary canal is steeped with intrigue and blessed with ever-changing scenery. As you pass through the locks at either side of Gatun Lake, you’re slowly rising to, and dropping from, 26 metres above sea level, avoiding the lengthy and treacherous alternative route via Cape Horn.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Oranjestad, Aruba Brightly coloured houses, vibrant street life, a distinct buzz in the air – all are part of the experience when you visit the Schooner Market and watch merchants sell exotic fruit and fresh fish direct from tiny boats.
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Port Everglades Fort Lauderdale stands on South Florida’s Gold Coast, a charming meeting of canals and beaches. There’s also a chance to venture into Miami or experience the sawgrass expanse of the Everglades. Fort Lauderdale was named for the series of forts built on this stretch of swampy shore in the 1700s for protection against Seminole Indians. In the late 1800s, the boggy land was repurposed by digging out a series of canals to leave long strips of land in between. This created a greater habitable area as well as 300 miles of waterways. And so the ‘Venice of America’ was born. Today these man-made inlets have millionaire yachts moored along their banks and lavish mansions at their edge.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..