Day 1 - Southampton Step aboard in Southampton & straight into that holiday feeling. No flights, no hassle. Just the excitement of the days ahead and the promise of memorable moment. So, relax and raise a toast as the UK drifts from sight. Before you know it, you'll be watching your destination come into view. But where will it be ?
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Haugesund Haugesund stands proudly on Norway’s southwest shore, where the icy fjords flow out into the North Sea. Breathtaking scenery and world-class views are the main ingredients of this dramatic coastline. Sheer cliffs and rolling meadows adorn the silent inlets of Haugesund, while nearby you’ll find striking rock formations and experience the thunder of tall waterfalls.
Day 4 - Olden When you reluctantly depart from this peaceful village of the picturesque Nordfjord, you'll no doubt have some breathtaking and unforgettable scenes etched into your memory, and your camera roll too. Giant waterfalls cascade the mountains, mineral-rich Lake Lovatn glints with a milky turquoise sheen and the Kjenndalen Glacier reveals a green-tinged glow.
Day 4 - Innvikfjorden A sense of wonderment awaits as you sail Innvikfjorden, just one highlight of Norway’s beautiful network of fjords. The villages and farmsteads along its coastline really put things into perspective. Enjoy the placid waters, the sheer scale of the stunning scenery and features created by nature’s power over the millennia, and appreciate humans’ wish to live among its beauty and resources.
Day 4 - Nordfjord Experience the grandeur of this memorable Norwegian highlight when sailing the world-renowned network of spectacular fjords, which have been created slowly but surely by nature over millions of years. As well as witnessing the striking and varied scenery as you approach port, there are many more ways to enjoy Nordfjord. Perhaps by biking, hiking or skiing, or even by cable car at over 1,000 metres.
Day 5 - Alesund, Norway A scenic gem – wherever you see it from! Wander between buildings adorned with turrets, showy spires and carved dragonheads. Or climb to Kniven for sweeping views of the town, skerries and mountains. Spectacular!
Day 6 - Stavanger, Norway Stavanger's Romanesque cathedral and old medieval lanes blend beautifully with the modern city and spectacular countryside. Journey back in time on a tour of Utstein Cloister, a beautifully preserved Augustin Monastery from the Middle Ages.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Southampton Step aboard in Southampton & straight into that holiday feeling. No flights, no hassle. Just the excitement of the days ahead and the promise of memorable moment. So, relax and raise a toast as the UK drifts from sight. Before you know it, you'll be watching your destination come into view. But where will it be ?
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..