Day 1 - Southampton Step aboard in Southampton & straight into that holiday feeling. No flights, no hassle. Just the excitement of the days ahead and the promise of memorable moment. So, relax and raise a toast as the UK drifts from sight. Before you know it, you'll be watching your destination come into view. But where will it be ?
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Funchal, Madeira Lush botanical gardens and superbly landscaped terraces adorn the hills above the capital. Settle down in a local café and soak up the scenery with a perfectly chilled glass of fortified wine - an island speciality.
Day 6 - La Palma, Spain La Isla Bonita’ La Palma is one of the smaller of the seven Canary Islands. Its capital, Santa Cruz de la Palma, is a picturesque harbour set on the eastern side of this charming volcanic formation. The island’s landscape is one of black sand beaches, mountainous terrain and rich plant life, with the average temperature hardly changing all year round.
Day 7 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands Take a deep breath. Can you smell bananas or pineapples? They are grown in the plantations which are just for a short ride away from the beautiful beach resorts and lively town centre of the island.
Day 8 - Arrecife de Lanzarote It’s easy to understand why the island of Lanzarote is so popular. Fire Mountain and the curious vineyards of Le Geria amid the volcanic island scenery are just some of the many highlights that await. Timanfaya National Park is a vivid volcanic showcase, where water poured into boreholes, hisses back out as steam and you can feast on a smorgasbord of specialities, cooked by heat from Earth’s core.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Lisbon, Portugal Portugal's capital spreads its ancient sites on seven hills overlooking the Tagus River. Atop the highest hill, St. George's Castle overlooks the city. Balconies ablaze with geraniums and wrought iron lamps light up the medieval Alfama quarter. Sorrowful fados ring out from cafés in the Alto. Shoppers browse in the affluent Chiado district. A short drive away, deposed royalty once lived out their days in the opulent palaces of Estoril and Sintra.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Southampton Step aboard in Southampton & straight into that holiday feeling. No flights, no hassle. Just the excitement of the days ahead and the promise of memorable moment. So, relax and raise a toast as the UK drifts from sight. Before you know it, you'll be watching your destination come into view. But where will it be ?
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..